Chapter 35

Qin He got better again.

It's like a child who has a temper. It turns upside down and doesn't want to be forgiving. It's as if the whole world must know his existence, but in fact, it only needs an opportunity to stop it.

Looking back, He still feel that such a thing is stupid and embarrassing, and I feel embarrassed to my roommate.

After Yan Kai's treat, the relationship between Qin He and the Mu family's three brothers gradually improved. Although Qin He still likes to be alone like before his parents divorced, he sometimes participates in dormitory activities, such as playing football with Mu Yixi and Mu Yiqi, or participating in the "study and study meeting" initiated by Feng Weiming. , Take the initiative to abuse courses beyond the current level of learning.

Mu Yiqi was the first to accept Qin He in the dormitory. He and Qin He grew up together, and he didn't want Qin He to turn bad and be expelled from Ya'an. Mu Yixi also extended a friendly hand for Qin He's future achievements. Two votes to one vote, Feng Weiming was noncommittal, but Qin He's participation did not meet with cold eyes.

The four members of their dormitory have good backgrounds, good looks, and good studies (even Mu Yixi's grades have to be "upped" under Feng Weiming's tight-marking), good exercise, and they go in and out at the same time from time to time, Lined up to dazzle the onlookers, is called a scenic line of Ya'an attached small.

The addition of Qin He particularly enhanced the overall strength value. He mixed with the seniors and brought a sturdy aura of his own, especially after fighting with Feng Kun's people and beating the opponent pissed. Feng Kun dare not provoke the 206 dormitory again.

Campus life has become more relaxed and enjoyable.

That was the most carefree time in Mu Yixi's memory, he was even a little bit reluctant to forget about it.

It wasn't until he was slammed that he realized that behind happiness, the shadows always follow him.

During the winter vacation of the eight-year-old year, the Mu family were invited to attend a wedding.

It was the wedding of Xu Qingli's brother Xu Zhao.

The Xu family was born as a servant of the Mu family. After the branches and leaves are scattered, each generation still has a team dedicated to serving the Mu family. Until now, only Xu's mother, Tang Yanhua, Xu Zhao, and Xu Qingli remained in the Xu family serving Mu's family. Because two successive generations of the Xu family, including Tang Yanhua's husband and her in-laws, died directly or indirectly for the Mu family, Tang Yanhua and her pair of sons and daughters are valued in the Mu family. The Mu Jingwei couple's treatment of Xu Zhao and Xu Qingli is not much different from that of their own children. However, Tang Yanhua kept his salute and never allowed his children to exceed half a point.

Xu Zhao is Mu Jiurong's right-hand man. He is thirty-two years old this year. He has average abilities and wins in diligence and loyalty. He is more valued by Mu Jiurong than Xu Qingli. Compared to his second brother Mu Jiu'an, who always against him, and his third brother Mu Jiuqing, who also always against him, Mu Jiurong's brotherhood towards Xu Zhao is stronger.

Xu Zhao had to sleep and forget food for work and had a couple of girlfriends. Because of this, they couldn't stand him and broke up. Xu Zhao felt that women were really ignorant and lacked interest in marriage. Finally two years ago, he finally had a girlfriend who was five years younger than him. The other party did not dislike his old age, and had a sincere relationship with him, and slowly moved Xu Zhao. After two years, the relationship between the two has been very stable. However, Xu Zhao never mentioned marriage. Although the woman did not complain, her identity gradually became embarrassed. This incident almost became Tang Yanhua's heart disease. This time, Tang Yanhua begged to see Grandma Mu, and everyone couldn't stand it anymore, so they took turns to persuade Xu Zhao to get married.