Chapter 74

The children of the Mu family have been instilled with the knowledge of financial management since they were young. All the property received from birth is handled by someone. When they reach a certain age, they open an account in the bank in their own name and deposit it under their name. You can still receive pocket money from your parents every month and you can spend it freely.

Mu Yixi was adopted by Mrs. Mu when he was six years old, and his food and clothing are all at the same level as Mu Yiqi. The pocket money he receives every year and the money received on festivals such as birthdays and Spring Festival are a lot of money. Unlike Mu Yiqi, who has many interests and hobbies, and spends money very sparingly, he has small savings before he finds the right person to invest and manage money on his behalf. When he found the right person to invest and manage money on his behalf, the money on hand was doubled and doubled again, just because it was not easy to publicize, and it was not personally operated, it has not been too outrageous.

At the age of eighteen, Mu Yixi had only a little over ten million in control. For the average family, this number seems to be able to live a life without worry, but for the behemoth of the Mu family, it is nothing at all. Mu Jiurong alone is worth more than one billion, but he is an invisible rich man, his property has not been disclosed to any organization, and his ambition is not to spend the second half of his life with a large sum of money.

Even if you don't use the prophetic foresight of the previous life, with Mu Yixi's ability, he will be able to catch up with Mu Jiurong's rich man in twenty years. But when he was eighteen years old, the Mu family intentionally or unconsciously forced Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming to break up. Mu Yixi finally realized that he was too stupid and sweet to Mu family, and suddenly turned his mind around.

Although money is not omnipotent, if you have money, and if you have enough money, you can guarantee your right to speak-at least you can use money to kill people at critical moments.

So in the past two years, Mu Yixi started a crazy way of making money.

Domestic and foreign stock index futures are the main source of income. The first prize of a lottery is a boost, and the generous rewards and dividends given by Mu's generous new project development are added. Capital operation and recycling...

Unknowingly, Mu Yixi's property is like a snowball, growing bigger and bigger, more and more. He probably estimated that even if he didn't count his share in some world-renowned companies in the future, his liquid capital was as high as 100 million U.S. dollars, which is almost one billion in national currency. Although it was still a bit less than Mu Jiurong, he was definitely able to smash people. At least if he made up his mind to jump out of the Mu family and go alone, it would be impossible for the Mu family to cut off water and food for him, and it would take thirty thoughts to block him. After all, the project he proposed is not the most complete, and Mu Shi may need his continuous help in the future. Once there are interests involved, the Mu family's behavior is not so decisive. Attacking the shield of the son with the spear of the son, in the middle of Mu Yixi's arms.

Mu Yixi didn't know where he and Feng Weiming could go, but they should take that step by themselves. The person next to him wanted to intervene, so he chopped off the opponent's paw first.

Mu Yixi squeezed Feng Weiming's hand and said affectionately: "mingming , I have the ability to protect you..."

Feng Weiming's frowning eyebrows loosened and tightened slightly. Mu Yixi's intentions are certainly touching, but this bastard is best at acting. On the surface, he is always gentle and considerate, with a deep affection and friendship. When he turns his face, he does not recognize people in an instant, so this touch needs to be discounted. On the other hand, Feng Weiming also felt that he was clearly behind. He took both his studies and Tianxing's operations into consideration, and he was able to achieve today's results. He thought it was quite good, but he didn't expect Mu Yixi to reserve such a large amount of money in silence. You must know that Mu Yixi had to take care of a lot more things than him in the past two years, and he was still under the eyes of Mu Jiurong and others. This is the biggest gap between him and Mu Yixi so far. Even if there were losses and losses, the gap was only between the two. Mu Yixi's growth rate was so amazing, he still relied on himself all the way, no one had ever supported him.

His relationship with Mu Yixi, even if he was in bed, he still wouldn't take it for granted that Mu Yixi must protect him. Feng Weiming is a man. He doesn't have the concept of "be responsible when you go to bed" (two-way). He doesn't like to rely on others. Mu Yixi was right. If you want to be free, you must first be financially independent and strengthen yourself to the point where others don't dare to act rashly.

Seeing Feng Weiming's ambition and fighting spirit ignited in his eyes, Mu Yixi only felt a burst of numb hitting his tail. The familiar and stimulating feeling of being chased by others came back to his heart. For a time, Mu Yixi's adrenaline soared!

While working in Mu's family, although occasionally there is a sense of excitement, Mu Yiqi is not an opponent at all, and secondly, the senior executives headed by Mu Jiurong are always tricked by his nine true and one false calculations. Mu Yixi felt that something was wrong, and sometimes even got bored. If it wasn't for the purpose that he had to accomplish, he didn't want to spend time in Mu's family at all.

But Feng Weiming gave him a completely different feeling! A genius student who is born with outstanding talents, is thorough and precise, and realizes that every time he lags behind, every time he catches up, every time he makes progress, he forces Mu Yixi to break through his previous life and spend great efforts to distance himself again. Don't let the opponent catch up.

In the past two years, Mu Yixi has been calculating and planning multiple times, and he is still energetic and comfortable. When Feng Weiming came back, Mu Yixi had a hunch that he could taste exhaustion.

What a wonderful prospect...

Mu Yixi couldn't help but hug Feng Weiming, happy and emotionally said: "Mingming , it's really great that you are back!"

Feng Weiming: ...what kind of madness is this?

Thinking that way, the snow-white face still blushed against the master's will.

Although knowing that this kind of sweet talk needs to be discounted, at least five points of the mood inside are true, and it continues to broadcast...

The cold and indifferent face like Feng Weiming, and sometimes He have to admit that he is not as holdable as he seems to be. ...

Back to Mu Yixi, Mu Yixi was blocked by Mu Yiqi.

Mu Yiqi came in with a cup of hot cappuccino, and the sweet taste instantly filled the entire office. Mu Yiqi doesn't like coffee, but the skill of making coffee is first-rate, and few people can taste it.

Mu Yixi smiled immediately: "What wind is blowing today? Shao Qi is willing to make coffee again?"

Mu Yiqi looked at his brother vaguely, and saw that his expression was happy, without a trace of reluctance, half of his worries were put down.

"If you want to drink, tell me to cook it." Mu Yiqi said indifferently.

Mu Yixi took a sip of the coffee, and the rich sweet aroma of coffee exploded in his mouth. He squinted his eyes and became happier. The whole person was full of vitality.

In fact, since falling in love with Feng Weiming, Mu Yixi has become less enthusiastic about sweets. Feng Weiming hates sweetness, and every time Mu Yixi has eaten sweet food, he refuses to accept his closeness. Although Mu Yixi would be evil and teased him with a mouthful of sweetness, but not many times, for the sake of intimacy, he had to bear the pain and touch less sweets, and over time he got used to it.

However, Mu Yixi did not reject the occasional taste of sweet and greasy. Sometimes it seems precious because it is scarce. Of course, it is impossible for Mu Yixi to work Mu Yiqi regularly for the sake of appetite.

But the brother's filial piety is still very heartwarming. Mu Yixi said: "Xiao Qi, don't go around in circles, what's the matter?"