Chapter 39

Xu Qingli has a boyfriend!

When returning to Mu's old house to practice calligraphy, Xu Qingli and her boyfriend came to meet her elders. Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming looked at each other, and they were quite surprised!

After pitting Xu Qingli that night, Mu Yixi carefully observed Mrs. Mu's reaction. I don't know if she really didn't care or covered it up very well. Mu Yixi didn't notice any abnormalities in Mrs. Mu, she and Mu Jiurong , The relationship is also the same as usual, it is still more than close, not enough intimacy.

Xu Qingli is also Mu Jiurong's assistant secretary, and Mu Yixi can meet her once or twice a month in Yilianyuan.

She was still respectful to Mrs. Mu, and looked at herself calmly, but her attitude towards him was a little better, a little more enthusiastic than before.

As for how Mrs. Mu and Xu Qingli get along face to face alone, Mu Yixi has no way of knowing. This made him uncertain of their true thoughts for a while.

But in Mu Yixi's impression, she was so obsessed with Mu Jiurong that Xu Qingli, who had not married until the age of forty, suddenly had a boyfriend?

This boyfriend is Yue Yang, twenty-six years old, of medium build, middle-to-the-top looks, and he has a business at home. He has a small capital. He work in an agency. He is honest and stable. He glanced at Xu Qingli. He has a vein of affection, and it seems It's kind of the same thing.

Tang Yanhua was extremely satisfied! Pulled him to show to Grandma Mu, who also thinks he is a good boy! The two old ladies looked at the young couple Xu Qingli and Yue Yang, laughing from ear to ear!

Doubts arose in Mu Yixi's heart: Could it be that Mrs. Mu used this method? Or is Xu Qingli finally wanting to open up, no longer clinging to Mu Jiurong?

Mu Yixi was puzzled, and he brought it out when he started writing calligraphy. He was criticized by Mu Jingwei for being unattentive, so he was fined to write one more! When QAQ went back, he dragged Feng Weiming to analyze it together, but Feng Weiming didn't understand it either. Feng Weiming intuitively disliked Xu Qingli, but his understanding of her was superficial, and most of it was heard from Mu Yixi. Mu Yixi didn't say much, only that Xu Qingli's treatment of Mu Jiurong was unusual and might affect the relationship between Mu Jiurong and his wife. Feng Weiming only paid attention to it. When he was raised by MuJiuqing, Mu Jiuqing had no shortage of suitors, and many wanted to get close to Mu JiuQing through him. He watched a lot and knew a little bit about the relationship between men and women. He understood that Mu Yixi meant Xu Qingli wanted to do ,ruining Mrs. Mu's marriage.

So Feng Weiming and Mu Yixi got up against the same enemy.

But it was said that this good women has a boyfriend, and they started talking about marriage. It seemed that the couple's success was ironclad, and Feng Weiming also felt very sudden.

He doesn't think Mu Yixi is lying, so since Mu Yixi is fine, Xu Qingli must be the one who has the problem.

Feng Weiming hesitated and pointed out the most obvious point: "Everyone is happy." Xu Qingli has a boyfriend, and everyone is very happy.

Needless to say, Tang Yanhua has a good home for her daughter. Unlike her brother Xu Zhao, she has completely let go of her mind. Grandma Mu watched Xu Qingli grow up and treated her as a daughter. She was also very happy. Maybe the woman who covets her husband is going to marry someone else, and she doesn't need to feel constrained because of her sensitive identity. It is estimated that Mrs. Mu will also be happy. Mu Yixuan knew that her sister Qingli was going to be a bride, she could be a beautiful flower girl, and she must be happy too... It was a happy ending for everyone!