~~~Chapter 1~~~

November 2002

“We are moving again?!” I heard Rosalie exclaim as I wandered slowly down the stairs towards the dining room where the family meeting was being held.

“Yes Rose. We have to people are starting to notice.” Dad explained calmly.

“But I hate school!” She cried.

“You hate school? At least you get to graduate!” I moaned walking into the room.

Rosalie looked at me sympathetically.

“Where are we going this time dad?” I asked.

“Back to Forks.” He said a look of worry going over his face. I shivered before nodding.

“Okay.” I said before leaving the room and running upstairs to pack.

Your probably wondering 'What's up with Forks?' what's not up with Forks is my answer. 1) Who names a town Forks? 2) There is hardly anyone who lives in Forks 3) There is no good shops in Forks 4) There are massive, giant, huge...you get the idea...werewolves who live in the neighbouring reservation who tried to kill me in 1940.

I packed all my things and tried to look on the positive side of things. If they hurt me, the break the treaty we made. We will only be there for a few years and then we have another 60 years before we live there again. I smiled slightly and walked to the awaiting cars ready to face my time in Forks.

~~~***~~~

I know it's short but it's just a filler to explain where the story starts ect...

Who will her love interest be?

How will she react to Bella?

Comment x

Vote x