~~~Chapter 22~~~

Me and Jasper relayed what Sam had said before I ran upstairs to shower and change. I felt like a change of appearance and so made my hair blonde, long and curly. My eyes turned blue and my cheeks had a bit of flush in them. I smiled and grabbed my fully charged phone.

I jumped in Emmett's jeep, because it was the only car big enough to carry all our shopping and took a seat. I was soon joined by Alice who was jumping up and down in her seat next to me. She turned to face me.

"You look nice," she said smiling.

I smiled back as I grabbed my phone and took a picture of us both. Rose and Mum soon joined up and I took a group 'selfie' of us all.

"We are going to remember this day for the rest of our lives!" I giggled.

We reached Seattle early because of Rose's speedy driving. We waited for 10 minutes for the mall to open before we practically ran inside.

We went in every shop that sold clothes. We even brought some make up to fill our beauty supplies, not that we need it that much.

The final shop we went in was a dress shop. And we started shopping for Prom dresses.

We shopped for Rose first. We decided on a vivid scarlet dress. It was backless and tight to her calves, before it flared out into a wide ruffled train. The neck line was very low and she filled the gap with gold necklaces. She had simple gold bracelets and gold high heels that made her look like a giant.

Alice was also stunning. She decided on a black satin dress that had large triangles cut out of it which showed off her snowy skin. She added silver jewellery and black stiletto heels.

Then it was my turn. I tried on a blue dress....I was told it didn't suit my skin tone. I chose a green one and Mum said that Alec had already seen me in green. Pink clashed with my hair (natural colour)and so I had run out of ideas.

Rose suddenly pulled a beautiful dress off of the rack.

It was white and finished just above the knee. The bust area had blue,pink and gold sequins covering it. The bottom was poofy... is poofy aword? But not big poofy. (See image)

I paired it with white high heels and some silver jewellery. I also wore my Cullen crest in the form of a necklace. I walked out of changing room and everyone gasped.

"Elizabeth...you look beautiful!" Mum cried.

"Your going to knock the breath out of Alec," Alice laughed.

Rose just said "I knew it would suit you perfectly,"

I smiled at them all and went to get changed back into my normal clothes taking my dress to Mum to pay for.

It was almost closing time by the time we had finished. We packed all the bags into the back of the jeep and started to head home.

I turned the radio on and we all started to sing to 'Lips are Moving'when the song ended we all laughed.

When we got home we managed to carry all our bags upstairs. Well Emmett and Jasper did. Alice then set to work ordering the closets and packing the old clothes to be sent to charity.

We had just finished unpacking everything when Edward walked in the house demanding a family meeting immediately. We all made our way downstairs, me reluctantly, and took a seat at the dining table that was never used.

"Yes Edward?" Dad asked.

"I would like to bring Bella here tomorrow..." he stated.

"WHAT!"me and Rose both screamed.

"Elizabeth,Rose! Listen to Edward!" Mum told us.

We both sighed and quietened down.

"She already knows about us and now that we have gone public, I think she should meet my family." Edward explained.

"If that's what you want son," Dad said "No one will hurt her." he looked at me warningly.

I sighed angrily. "Whatever!"

"And I also want to talk about Elizabeth's behaviour." Edward added.
I turned to face him gob smacked.
"My behaviour? Your then one who had a go at me! Your the one who insulted me! Your the one risking our families lives! Your the one who tried to kill me!" I shouted.
"Elizabeth sit down!" Mum said sternly making me realise I had stood up while ranting.
"Mum have you heard him!?"I moaned.
"Edward stop it...Elizabeth's behaviour has been perfect!" Mum scolded.
I grinned while Edward scowled.
"Perfectly behaved?!" He shouted "she ran away to the Volturi to report me!"
I stood up angrily.
"I did not!Do not....ever....accuse me of doing something without proof!" I threatened.
He glared at me accusingly.
"I was kidnapped because Lily knows about vampires. I was going to be put to trial!"I exclaimed.
"Hypocrite!" Edward screamed while everyone else gasped.
"I'm not actually." I stated calmly sitting back down.
"You told a human but when I even talk to one you have ago at me!" He cried out in despair.
Everyone was looking from me to Edward like they were watching a tennis match.
"Nah I didn't....."I replied.
"Yes you did have a...." he began.
"...tell Lily about us." I finished.
He stopped suddenly and tried to digest what was going on.
"You didn't?"He asked.
"No." I said.
There was a moment of silence.
"How did she find out then?" Dad asked.
"Her family was attacked and she saw it. She guessed we existed but didn't know we were vampires until we became friends...I didn't tell her." I explained"that's why she live with her aunt and uncle as well as Jess,"
"Oh," Edward replied.
"Yes oh!" I exclaimed "I would never endanger this family like you have!"
"Endanger!She's my mate!" He shouted.
I froze for a minute.
"Okay she's your mate...are you going to change her?" I smirked already knowing the answer.
"No, I won't take away her soul..." He whispered.
"So you were willing to take away my soul?" I asked.
He looked up at me with anger in his eyes his mouth opened to say something when mum spoke up.
"Okay you two this is getting nowhere so sort out the issue or leave this table now!"
We glanced at each other and stood up and walked in opposite directions.
I stormed up the stairs into my room and slammed the door before collapsing onto my bed.

~~~***~~~