~~~Chapter 18~~~

We were walking down some corridors, hand in hand when I was suddenly pushed against the cold wall.

"Alec.....?"I was cut off by his lips on mine.

His tongue possessively took control of my mouth and his hands pulled my waist towards him. I moaned into the kiss when his hands started to massage my hips. His lips left mine and trailed down my neck to where my pulse point used to be, I felt his sharp teeth against it as if asking for permission.

"...just do it..." I gasped out and his teeth closed down on my neck.

Pain took over, yes it hurt. A lot. His teeth then released my neck and his tongue ran over it soothing the pain so that it only stung. It was strange feeling pain, after not feeling any for nearly 100 years... physical pain at least.

I could feel our bond growing slowly. His mouth stayed on my neck kissing and licking my new mating mark. I lent forward and buried my face in his neck feeling weak. He twisted his head to the side as if asking me to bite him back. I found his pulse point and bit into it gently. I felt his teeth graze my skin as he flinched slightly and I released my grip from him and licked the mark. He then nuzzled into my neck again and so did I.

"I love you," he whispered emerging from my neck.

"I love you more," I told him as his lips fell to mine again.

"Lets head back to my room," Alec suggested his voice husky.

"Alec, I'm not ready," I told him.

He nodded "Its okay, we can just talk," he offered.

I nodded and grabbed his hand to walk to his room. We arrived and sat down on his bed. I was pulled into Alec's arms and we sat there just enjoying the comfort of each others presence until the early hours of the morning.

"We have to go," Alec's voice broke the silence.

I groaned and sat up.

"Go and clean up and get changed. I will meet you outside. Wear long sleeves," he told me.

I left the room and walked into mine and towards the shower. I washed myself quickly and got dressed into jeans and long sleeve hoodie. I grabbed my mobile phone and left my room.

Alec was waiting outside like he said he would be.

"Your room will remain yours and your things will stay in there," he told me.

"What's the point," I teased "I spent hardly any time in there during my stay here,"

He smirked and nodded "Maybe I should have it all moved to my room,"he stated.

I laughed and grabbed his hand as we started down the corridors.

"So how am I getting home?" I asked.

"You are sharing our private jet, we will drop you of on our way," he explained.

I smiled brightly as we climbed into a limo with tinted windows. We were soon joined by Jane, Felix and Demetri who were all wearing long sleeved tops and black jeans. we soon started moving through the city, receiving looks from the public.

"Do you have your phone?" I asked Alec.

He nodded and the limo fell silent. We drove to the air port in silence and when we arrived I text mum.

I am on my way home, I am using the Volturi's private jet, ask Alice for a time... see you soon x

We then climbed out of the limo and made our way quickly into the airport because the sun was rising.

We signed in and made our way to the door that was calling for our plane. We showed our tickets and made our way towards the plane.

Once we were on board me and Alec sat at the back and everyone else sat away from us.

"Promise you will text," I asked.

"I promise." he said looking into my eyes.

The rest of the journey we watched the others playing cards. Alec's hand was constantly rubbing circles on mine. After what seemed like seconds we were told that we were landing at Forks. I held my breath as we landed and Alec shook me to convince me to stand up. I unbuckled myself and stood up slowly, wanting to see my family but not wanting to leave Alec.

I was soon engulfed in a hug by Jane. I hugged back.

"Keep in contact okay..." I told her handing her my number.

She nodded and stepped away, Felix and Demetri nodded and shook my hands friendly. Alec walked me to the door and pulled me into a deep kiss. I kissed back passionately.

"I love you, and I will miss you" I told him walking out the door.

"I love you to and will miss you more," I heard him say.

I stepped away from the plane and watched as it took off again. I walked out of the airport and into the parking lot. I saw my parents standing there and I ran into their arms.

"I missed you," I cried into their shoulders.

"We missed you to, its all right honey you will both see each other soon."mum said knowing why I was upset.

"I know mum, thanks." I said quietly.

I pulled away from them and stood opposite them both.

"Sweetheart,"Dad said "We have something to tell you..."

~~~***~~~