~~~Chapter 28~~~

Me and Alec danced for the rest of the night, in fact we were the last couple to leave and that was only after Chief Swan, Charlie, came to tell us we had to leave because we wouldn't listen to the teachers.

We laughed as we stumbled to the limo.

"What was in that blood?" I giggled quietly.

"Well....I'm not sure," he laughed while helping me into the limo.

"Do we have to go home?" I sulked making my lip pout.

"I don't know...do you?" he whispered leaning towards me slightly.

"I'ma big girl, I can take care of myself..." I whispered closing the gap and pressing my lips to his gently.

The kiss soon got more passionate as his tongue licked my lip eagerly asking for entrance. I allowed him. Our tongues fought for dominance but I soon gave up and let him take control.

After a while we broke apart.

"I have to get you back," he said quietly.

"Why?"I whispered pulling his face back to mine.

We kissed again and he soon pulled away again.

"Because I have to be back by dawn..." he stated.

I pulled away from him.

"What!"I said loudly "When were you going to tell me!"

"I didn't think I would need too,"he explained.

"What did you only 'expect' to spend an hour here?" I hissed.

He looked away guiltily.

"You did!" I cried.

I pushed myself away from him and hit the glass signalling the driver to go. I looked away from Alec.

I knew it was a pointless thing to be angry about but I couldn't help but feel hurt that he wasn't expecting to spend time with me... and maybe I was a bit upset that I couldn't see him for long after everything that happened in Phoenix.

We remained in silence for the whole journey and soon we were coming to a stop outside my house.

"Have fun!" I spat jumping out the door and marching up to my house.

He remained silent. When I got to the front door I turned to see the limo starting to drive off. Before walking into the house I whispered,

"I love you," knowing he would still be able to hear me.

When I got no reply I felt my heart break into a million pieces and I crumpled to a heap on the door step sobbing tearlessly.

~~~***~~~

Hahaha bet you weren't expecting that! Sorry to all those who are heartbroken!

I'm also sorry its short but its just a filler into the next story which will be really short by the way!

Thank you to everyone who's been reading! Love you all xxx