~~~Chapter 11~~~

"Are we mates?"

A silence fell over the room for less than a second before Marcus grinned widely.

"Yes... I haven't seen a bond so strong since me and Didyme..." he slowed down at the end.

I looked around the room confused and noticed even Alec was looking at the floor.

"Who's Didyme?" I asked.

Marcus looked sad before gesturing me to sit down in one of the large armchairs that I didn't notice earlier.

I sat down and practically sank into the seat.

"Didyme was my mate..." Marcus started "She was also Aro's birth sister. We were together for several hundred years before me and Didyme decided to leave the Volturi. Aro wasn't happy of course but it was our choice. The day before we left, there was a battle between our coven and another and in the fight somehow Didyme was killed. I still don't know who killed her, even to this day."

Throughout Marcus's speech I felt Alec's eyes on my face, searching for something.

"I am so sorry Marcus, it must have been horrible," I shot a glance at Alec. I had only just met him but I knew it would hurt if he was killed.

He nodded.

"Chelsea's gift keeps me happy and tied to the Volturi, I cant even kill myself because of what I am..." his voice sounded broken and I didn't know what to do.

I looked at Alec with pleading eyes. But before he could say anything and angry Aro walked into the room.

"Elizabeth with me!" he shouted before turning on his heel and walking out.

I was suddenly frightened. A look of fear crossed my face and I know Alec saw because he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I stood up slowly and followed Aro my hand still linked with Alec's.

Aro's scent lead to a large, oak wooden door with intricate carvings covering it. I walked in and found myself in a small office like room.

And right in the centre of it was a fuming Aro.

~~~***~~~

I have a couple of points to make:

1) I know this update is early but I'm going away tomorrow and so I wont be able to update where I'm going as my laptop is staying at home...

2) Sorry its short but I started my GCSE's last week and its been difficult to find time to write. I have now done 8/21 of my final exams!

3) I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who comments and votes. Its really encouraging every time I read a comment saying that someone loves my story.

4) Your Sister: The Beginning has reached 4000 views! That's 4000 more reads than I thought I was going to get! So thank you to everyone who has read both books, as long as people keep reading I will keep writing!

xxx