~~~Chapter 3~~~

The next day we went back to school. I got in the car with all the others because  I got stuck forever at the age of 15 an so I am not allowed a car of my own. I sat in the passenger seat and left the other 4 to squeeze in the back seats. Poor vamps but its not like they fell uncomfortable about it because we are basically statues.

Edward got out first and walked around to open my door for me.

"Ah nice to see some of your manners stayed over the last what...100 years." I laughed at him.

He put his arm around my shoulders. And laughed silently too.

"Now we were visiting family for a personal reason okay?" he asked quietly as some humans walked past.

"Yeah, yeah Eddie," I grinned.

He scowled at me but before he could reply Lily came running up to me.

"LIZZIE!"

"LILY!"

We grabbed each other in a tight hug, of course I didn't hug too tightly not wanting to crush her to death. She didn't mind my cold temperature.

"I missed you soooooooo much!" she moaned into my hair.

"I missed you to but I had to visit family, you know, personal reasons" I recited what Edward told me to say. Lily then saw Edward standing there behind me.

"Oppps I interrupted something didn't it?" she said suddenly shy.

"No of course not Lily. Elizabeth talks a lot about you. But I better get going, see you later Lizzie." he kissed my cheek before walking off.

"I wish I had a family like yours, your all so close but I guess that's because you've had years to get to know each other."

Yes Lily knows what we are. I didn't tell her though. When she was 10 her family was attacked by a vampire but he left before she was killed, since then she has lived with her aunt and uncle. My family don't know that she knows.

"You will one day." I promised her.

"Now tell me what really happened..." Lily gushed.

~~~***~~~

Sorry its so short, its just a filler. The next chapter will be back to normal length. I promise xx