~~~Chapter 7~~~

~~~Last time...~~~

"Alec show Elizabeth to her room,""Yes Master Aro," Alec said and grabbed my hand leading me out of the room."Lizzie...out!" I called as the doors shut in my face.

~~~Now~~~

"Sooooo....." I said, hating the awkwardness. 

"Soo," he replied.

A few more minutes followed of our silence. All I could hear was our feet hitting the floor. I then realised our hands were still joined. He seemed to notice as well as he pulled his hand away and coughed awkwardly. My hand suddenly felt empty and cold without his. 

We carried on walking in silence until he stopped in front of a door. 

"Here's you room," he smiled.

"Thank you," I smiled back getting lost in his eyes. 

I felt myself blushing again.

He chuckled "Do you blush a lot?" 

"No," I replied truthfully "I haven't blushed since I was human, the first time I blushed in 100 year was when I looked at..." I fell silent.

"Me," he finished for me.

I nodded blushing more.

"Well I'm glad I brought something from your human life back," he chuckled "Now if you need anything, my rooms just across the hall." he pointed to a door opposite that said 'Alec' in red cursive writing.

"Thank you..." I said looking into his eyes. 

Which was a big mistake, I got lost in them. I didn't realise our faces were getting closer until he smirked.

"See you later Elizabeth," he whispered before turning on his heel and walking out. I stayed frozen in place for a while before sighing and falling onto the bed.

~~~***~~~

Sorry its short its just a filler and i had my first GCSE exam today so i have been busy lately preparing for it...i will have a longer chapter ready for you on Friday.

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who comments, votes and just reads this book in general, every single one of you make me want to continue writing for you and i will :) x