~~~Chapter 26~~~

We walked quietly into the ballet studio. Suddenly we heard...

"Bella! Bella where are you!"

I stayed frozen while Bella ran to find the source of the voice. I stayed frozen because of one thing, that voice did not come from areal person, I could tell by the way it sounded. That voice was a recording which means Bella had been tricked...

I sensed a presence behind me and turned quickly. James was standing against the wall opposite me his gaze left mine as Bella pulled open a cupboard door and saw a TV screen.

"That's my favourite part..." he laughed obviously talking about the tape."Such a stubborn child..." he then turned to me "And I cant find anything on you...mainly because I don't know your name beautiful..."

"Elizabeth..."I chocked out.

He grinned at me.

"My mums not even here is she?" Bella asked stating the obvious.

"What about Lily?" I asked suddenly suspicious.

"I never said I had a 'Lily'." James informed me.

I turned to glare at Bella.

"I had to get you to come..." she whispered guiltily.

"Sorry to break it up..." he said stepping closer to us.

Bella stepped closer to me and soon we were standing shoulder to shoulder facing James.

"But you made it really to easy, I bet Elizabeth here tried to convince you not to go," James guessed grinning when he saw Bella look down ashamed.

He walked closer to us and was soon in our faces.

"So to make this more entertaining I thought I would make a little video of our time together..." he grinned "I borrowed this from your house... hope you don't mind," he said pulling a camera out from behind his back. "And action!"

He opened the camera and pointed it at Bella's face.

"Awww that will break poor Edwards little heart..." he sneered.

Bella opened her mouth to shout but I beat her to it.

"Hey my brother has nothing to do with this!" I screamed pushing him away from Bella.

"Brother?"he asked "So your a Cullen?"

I nodded and he pushed me away from him.

"Your 'brother' has everything to do with this...his anger for both of your deaths will lead for a most interesting sport," he laughed pushing me into the mirror.

"Is that what this is to you, a sport?" I hissed.

"Yeah I kill humans for fun but now I have 2 that are protected by a powerful family of vampires. Why would they waste time on you?"

I saw Bella pulling her pepper spray out but didn't have time to tell her not to before she aimed it at James' eyes and dragged me away. We made it halfway across the room before he appeared in front of us. He threw Bella across the room and she hit her head on the mirror. I smelt the blood before I saw it.

The tracker then turned to me and swung out at me. I ducked using vampire speed and his eyes widened.

"Not human after all..." he grinned. "Even more fun,"

"You know I wasn't human! I'm to perfect looking to be human, even if I do say so myself... you really cant be that stupid... oh wait you are!" I said trying to distract him and let Bella run but she wasn't taking the hint.

"Oh I knew you weren't completely human but you could have been part human, i've met some before... and I don't care what you look like or what species you are... I'm going to own you so it doesn't matter." He laughed making anger swell up inside me.

I swung around and kicked him in the jaw while he was distracted. He flew up but landed safely on his feet and was in front of me in a second. He hit me around the face and I flew into the mirrors opposite Bella, cracking all of the glass.

"Aww nuts... that's 7 years bad luck for me now!" I complained.

James ignored me and raced over to Bella the smell of her blood getting to him.

I jumped up and ran over to James trying to get to him before he bit her. I pulled him back by his neck and threw him across the room.

I saw a bite mark on Bella's wrist and hissed at James. I could hear Edward running towards us. I leapt at James keeping him away from Bella. Edward burst through the door and ran to help. The rest of my family except Mum and Rose followed after. Soon James was being restrained.

"Edward go to Bella!" I shouted at him.

I then helped Jasper and Emmett rip the floor boards up to create afire. We used some gasoline that Alice fetched and soon a fire was burning.

"Elizabeth!"Jasper shouted gesturing me to finish James off because he and Emmett were busy restraining him.

I leapt on James' back and whispered in his ear.

"Do not mess with me or my family,"

I then gabbed his chin and ripped his head from his body at the same time that my brothers pulled his arms off. I then threw his head into the fire that was burning brightly and took of towards my father and Edward.

When I got there Edward was sucking the venom out of Bella's veins.

"Edward stop your killing her!" Dad warned.

"Edward..."Bella chocked.

This stopped Edward and he started to whisper to her.

"We need to get out of here!" Jasper shouted.

Edward picked Bella up and we left the burning building.

~~~***~~~