~~~Chapter 20~~~

When morning came around I raced downstairs to the garage.

"What car shall we take today?" I wondered aloud.

"My Jeep!" Emmett shouted running into the garage after me.

"No my convertible!" Rosalie cried following Emmett.

I laughed at their childishness.

"Hmmmm,how about we take.....both!" I offered.

Both of them grinned widely and ran to their cars.

"Children,"I muttered.

"HEY!" They both shouted back at me.

I heard a laugh and I turned to see Alice and Jasper.

"Its good to have you back," Jasper smiled putting his arm around my shoulder.

"It's good to be back but I miss him," I sighed truthfully.

Everyone's face became sympathetic and it made me feel worse. A sudden boost of happiness filled me and I glared playfully at Jasper.

"Come on then, who's going in who's car?" Alice asked.

"I want to go in the jeep now and the convertible after school." I stated.

"Fine,"Rosalie said grumpily.

I ran back into the house to get my bag.

"Bye mum, bye dad!" I shouted.

"Bye!"they both said back.

I grabbed my back pack and ran back down to the jeep. Hearing the front door open and smelling Edwards scent, I ran faster not wanting to bump into him.

I jumped in the back and opened up the sun roof. It was big enough to fit me standing up out of it and that's what I planned to do.

"Ellie,be careful!" Rose called as both cars started.

"Why the only thing that wants to kill me around here is my brother!" I called back knowing he was in hearing distance.

He had come home to get changed a few minutes before so he could pick 'Bella' up for school.

I heard a growl but ignored it as we raced out of the garage towards the school.

I leant down and cranked the music up as loud as I could. 'Break the Rules' came on by Charlie XCX.

"I DONT WANNA TO GO TO SCHOOL...I JUST WANNA TO BREAK THE RULES!" I sung loudly laughing.

I got a lot of strange looks from parents and mutterings about how children nowadays are so 'immature' and it wasn't like that back in the day....well I have been this immature since 1918 so what day are they on about?

We arrived in the parking lot and heads turned to stare. I saw Lily's face and we both grinned. I jumped onto the roof of the car and jumped off...Emmett caught me and made it look like I planned it so no one would notice what we were.

I ran towards Lily.

"LILY!"I screamed wrapping my arms around her.

"Lizzie...I missed you, where were you?" she asked.

I gave her a look saying 'not here' she nodded and I gave my fake excuse.

"I went to visit my family in Port Angeles to get away for a bit you know..." I noticed Edward drive in "Because my good for nothing brother insulted me."

I heard him growl again and turned to glare at him and Bella as they walked hand in hand. I growled back.

"Lets go," I said walking off and Lily followed me.

We got to an empty corridor where our lockers were.

"So what really happened?" she turned to me and whispered.

"I was kidnapped.... by the rulers of my world, they thought I had told you and were going to kill me but I told them what happened." I explained quickly.

"Kidnapped?"she gasped shocked.

"Yeah but the person who kidnapped me is my mate," I grinned.

"Mate?"she looked confused.

"Its like a soul mate but it means more.... we were meant to be together."I told her.

"Ohhhh what's he like?" she gushed.

I pulled out my phone and showed her some pictures.

"He is good-looking, I wouldn't mind a piece of him!" She joked.

I laughed at her resisting the urge to growl knowing she was joking.

"So now I have to face the football team alone?" she moaned.

I nodded sadly.

"So is he going to take you to Prom?" she asked eagerly.

I frowned a little "I don't know... I didn't talk to him about it. He wont let me go with anyone else so I guess I will have to go alone or not at all."

"Why don't you ask him?" she asked curiously.

"He's busy a lot. I don't want him to feel pressured," I explained just as the bell went at the corridor filled up.

~~~***~~~