~~~Chapter 9~~~

We spent half the night shopping, Jane ignored all my questions about Alec. She knew she was winding me up but carried on doing it.

"Jane please!" I moaned.

"Fine!" she said walking into my new room and throwing my bags down. She threw herself onto my bed.

"Where do I start!" she wondered aloud.

"What's he like?" I asked eagerly.

"Alec is very possessive, he doesn't share what he considers his. He is also very protective. He looks after what he owns. He is nice and kind...once you get to know him. He is playful and flirty. Ummm don't know what else to say..."

"Has he had girlfriends before?" I asked.

She looked at me sadly. I turned away.

"Elizabeth, he has been alone for centuries, you know men..." she comforted me. "He started when he gave up on the idea of mates.."

I nodded, "I do understand but it hurts... the idea of sharing him."

She nodded understandably.

Then there was a knock on the door.

Jane jumped up and opened it.

"Alec!" she said surprised.

"Oh was I not invited to the party?" he's voice came from behind the door.

"We just went shopping," I called. I felt the need to explain.

His head popped around the door frame.

"Hey Elizabeth," he grinned at me.

I blushed and looked away muttering a hey back.

I heard Jane giggle. I glared at her causing her to burst out laughing.

"Alec I think you better take you sister away to calm down..." I said sternly.

He looked between us confused but finally did what I said and walked away pulling Jane with him would smirked at me but before I could warn her she pulled the door shut.

I groaned loudly. I looked around my room and realised it was filled with bags causing me to groan again. I started packing up the clothes into the walk in closet that even Alice would be proud off......Alice, I really should call home, then again I am old enough to do what I want....mentally at least. I sighed and pulled my mobile out of my pocket grinning that it was still in one piece. I started to write a text to Mum.

Mum,

Don't worry I am safe. I was kidnapped by the Volturi because they thought I had broken a law but its all been sorted out now, I am staying with them for a while because I cant come home yet...I am too angry. I feel upset and betrayed because of what 'he' said. It wasn't fair Mum. I am sorry for upsetting you but I need my space. I am having so much fun here, I have a new best 'vampire' friend...her names Jane and she thinks me and her brother, Alec, are mates. Can you believe it Mum MATES!!! I have to admit I like him...a lot. I love you. Miss you all, give Dad my love. I am sorry,

Elizabeth xxx

I pressed send and looked at the date. OMG it had been 5 days since I was brought here! How could I not have noticed! They must have been so worried. I sat down on my bed feeling guilty.

What should I do? Stay or go home?

~~~***~~~

So my exams are starting on Monday so this might be the last update for a while... but I hope not!

So I will write as much as I can in my free time when I'm not stuck revising...