~~~Chapter 12~~~

I gulped at Aro's furious stare....I hadn't done anything wrong had I?

Alec's hand squeezed mine again and Aro's face turned to sympathy when he saw it. He pointed at a phone on a large oak desk.

"Talk to them." he stated before marching out of the room.

I looked confused at Alec and he started to rub circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. I smiled thankfully at him and reached for the phone with my free hand.

"Hello...?" I asked nervously.

"Elizabeth! Are you okay? Have they hurt you? What happened? We are coming to save you!" I heard my dad say through the phone.

"Dad....dad...DAD!" I shouted back "I don't need saving! I am happy here!"

"Happy?" Rosalie's voice came through the phone speaker. Alec's hand leaned forward and pressed a button on the phone and the voice came out on speaker.

"Yes happy, it was all a mistake... I did text mum this," I told them.

"We know but we didn't think it was you..." Jasper's voice said.

"Are you allowed to come home honey?" I heard mums voice say.

"Yes but right now I don't want to, its not because of you though its a certain brother of mine..." I told them.

"I know he upset you dear but you have to move on," Mums voice said.

"I don't want to," I told her stubbornly.

"Lily told me what he said Elizabeth, I wouldn't forgive him anytime soon either." Rose comforted me.

"What did he say?" Emmett, Jasper and Dad said all at the same time.

"He said Mother and Father would be ashamed of me..." I chocked out remembering when he said it.

I heard gasps through the phone and a low growl near my ear. I was pulled down onto Alec's lap in a large chair.

"Elizabeth?" I heard just as I started sobbing into Alec's shoulder, as he rubbed my back.

"Elizabeth are you okay?" I heard Dads worried voice.

"Yes," I sobbed out.

"Who is in there with you?" Emmett's voice asked.

"Alec." I told them

I heard gasps before Jasper shouted "Has he hurt you?"

Alec growled loudly, "I would never hurt her,"

"Let her answer!" Jasper growled back.

"Jazz honey," Alice's voice said soothingly, "he's telling the truth, he wouldn't hurt her because they are mates...Congratulations!"

I giggled slightly. "Thanks Alice."

"Welcome," She said back with her high soprano laugh.

"Mates? Are you going to come back Elizabeth?"

"I will, we will sort something out but right now I need some space of my own, away from people that can hurt me. Give me a week or two." I told them.

Alec growled and I reached up to stroke his face.

"Okay sweetheart," my dads voice said.

"I miss you all, love you!" I shouted.

"Love you too!" They all said back.

"Don't tell Edward where I am if you can help it...please," I asked quietly.

"We will do our best darling," mums voice said sympathetically.

"Thank-you!" I said back.

"Love you Bye," they said again.

"Bye!" I said back.

Just before the phone hung up I heard my brothers voice ask "Elizabeth?"

and I hung up the phone quickly.

As soon as the phone hung up I was turned so I was facing Alec, still on his lap. There was anger and sadness in his eyes.

I gulped and waited for him to tell me I wasnt allowed to leave.

~~~***~~~