~~~Chapter 16~~~

"This one?"

"Nope."

"What about this?"

"Definitely not!"

"Jane I am never going to find the perfect dress!" I shouted.

It was almost dawn and we had found Jane's dress hours ago. I had tried almost every dress in the whole shop on.

"Come on Elizabeth!" Jane moaned.

"Fine!"I took the last dress and put it on.

It was an emerald green dress with black lace covering the top half. It came to my thighs and was strapless. It was beautiful.

I walked out of the changing room and Jane gasped.

"YES!"she squealed. "ITS PERFECT!"

I laughed at her and changed my eyes to their human colour, Emerald green.

"You have got to have your eyes like that tonight!" Jane told me.

"Its my natural colour from when I was human..." I told her.

She smiled at me and said "Now hurry up we have to go, its close to dawn!"

I got changed back into my clothes and we paid for our dresses and picked out our accessories. I got sliver high heel shoes to match my silver jewellery. We got back to the castle just as the sun was coming up and Jane took my dress to my room as I went straight to Alec's.

"I missed you!" I said as I lunged myself into his waiting arms.

"I missed you to," he told me before kissing me. "It better have been worth it.." he teased when we broke apart.

"You'll see," I said.

He grinned at me. "So what are we going to do today?"

"Well I have to call my family and I expect Jane will kidnap me later but other than that anything..." I told him.

"Anything?"he said wiggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes at him and picked up my phone to call my family.

"Hello?"Mums voice said.

"Hey mum!" I said smiling as I was pulled down onto Alec's lap and he started to kiss my neck.

"Hello sweetheart, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing I just called to say I will be on the plane home tomorrow morning,Alec has a mission so I will come back."

"That's great news darling," she said happily.

"Yeah I will text you just before I get on the plane, I am not sure what plane I am getting yet," I explained.

"Okay sweetheart, I will see you in a couple of days then?" she asked.

"Yes I cant wait to see you all again!" I exclaimed.

I heard her laugh before I hung up the phone and moaned.

"Alec stop," I said because he was still kissing my neck.

"No,"he growled against my skin making me shiver.

I wiggled on his lap trying to get away.

"Elizabeth stop." his voice sounded husky. I then realised what I was doing and I could feel it had got him aroused.

"I'm sorry." I said blushing.

"Its okay..." he smirked stroking my rosy cheeks.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"How about we just cuddle and talk?" he asked.

I nodded my head and he carried me to the sofa and set me on his lap again.

"Sooo?"I asked.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" he asked suddenly.

I shook my head and his expression turned to relief before turning guilty.

"Don't worry I understand," I said stroking his cheek.

"I am sorry," he said sincerely "I waited so long and I gave up hope of ever finding you... I am truly sorry..."

"I know." I said to him before we lapsed into silence both thinking about his past 'experience'.

~~~***~~~

I seem to have had technical difficulties because I posted this chapter a few days ago and its gone... so if Chapter 16 is posted twice please tell me so i can sort it out.

Enjoy x