~~~Chapter 25~~~

We soon pulled up outside a hotel a few minutes away from the airport. I knew why...it was a quick getaway. I looked over at Bella to see she was asleep. That was the one thing I was envious of, not being able to sleep... I couldn't sleep away my fear, I have to live with it.

I got out of the car and followed Alice and Jasper (Who was carrying Bella) into the hotel.

We booked a room and headed upstairs to settle down. Bella was placed in the room and us vampires took a seat in the main room. Alice switched the TV on and her and Jasper started to watch it silently. I pulled out my sketchbook and some pencils and started to draw. I drew the room with Alice and Jasper in it, I also drew Lily and Alec as well as a family portrait of the Cullen's. I had just started to draw Mum and Dad when Bella walked into the room. She looked around at us all and took a seat on the sofa next to me. We all went back to what we were doing when Bella started to watch TV. I went back to my drawing and soon heard a voice say,

"That's really good..." I looked up to see Bella looking at my drawing.

I smiled slightly.

"Thanks,"I told her gratefully.

"Mind if I take a look?" she asked nervously.

I shook my head and handed her my sketchbook.

"Wow!"she said as she flipped through the pages "Is that your 'mate'?"she asked stopping at the one of Alec.

I nodded grinning down and my drawing.
"What's his name?" she asked starting a conversation with me.

"Alec Volturi, he adopted his covens name...he cant remember his real surname, neither can his twin sister," I explained.

"Do you miss him?" she asked.

"Yes..."I admitted "It kills me to not be with him, but I will see him soon," I told her.

She looked at me sadly and handed my book back to me. I carried on drawing.

A few hours later food came for Bella making me gag slightly....if vampires can gag?

When Bella had gone to sleep Alice turned to me.

"You were nice to Bella today..." she stated.

"Yeah..."I said trying to get her to the point.

"Why?"she asked.

"Well sitting here and blaming her isn't going to make it all disappear is it? And we are both in it together now anyway so I might as well try to get on with her..." I explained before the room fell into silence again.

When Bella woke up Alice had a vision.

"A room of mirrors...." she said mystically.

"Who'sin the room Alice?" Jasper asked.

"The tracker..." Alice said drifting off.

"What would he be doing in that room?" Bella asked.

"Well we know if he's in that room then he escaped from Edward, Rose and Emmett..." I told her quietly.

Silence fell over us as we all though of what the Tracker was doing. A phone ringing snapped us all out of it. Bella pulled her phone out of her pocket and answered it quickly.

"Edward?"she said relieved.

"We lost him Bella, I am coming to get you and Elizabeth and I'm going to take you somewhere safe...where he cant hurt either of you." I heard Edwards voice say but it was muffled.

Bella then walked out of the room to speak privately with Edward...well as privately as you can in a room full of vampires. My sketch book was suddenly ripped from my grasp.