~~~Chapter 4~~~

After lesson 2, I left the classroom with Lily and bits of white snow were falling from the sky. Me and lily turned to each other.

“ITS SNOWING!” we squealed.

We heard laughs behind us and turned to see the football players laughing along with us. We grinned at them before walking to our lockers. All the football players had a thing for me and Lily. They were only after us because we were popular and beautiful. My beauty came from being a vampire but Lily was naturally beautiful she had lines of boys who were after her. We sat through the next lesson waiting for lunch.

Lily had a detention at lunch and so I decided to have a snowball fight with my family. Me and Edward were against Jasper and Emmett because my sisters were too girlish to join in. When we finished we walked into the cafeteria and took our seats. I saw Bella sitting with Lily's cousin. She looked up and caught my gaze and she blushed before quickly turning away.

“Who's the girl? I haven't seen her with them before.” She whispered to Jess.

“Oh that's Elizabeth, she's Edwards little sister. She's really nice, my cousins best friends with her. If she's with her family then Lily must be in detention.”

“Oh!” Bella said turning back to look at our table.

Edward suddenly turned and looked at her. She blushed and put her hood down.

I giggled. Jess was about to speak when my phone went off. I answered the call.

“Hey Lily,”

“I finally got out and its raining...i missed the snow,” she moaned through the phone.

“Where are you now?” I asked grinning.

“Outside building 6, you?”

“In the cafeteria, I come and meet you.” I said hanging up.

I stood up and turned to my family.

“See you later guys...” I called and walked off. I passed Jess's table and she stopped me.

“Hey Elizabeth...Where's Lily?”

“She got detention with Jefferson,” I grinned.

“What did she do this time?” Jess laughed.

“The normal...oh and you are?” I said pretending to notice Bella.

“Bella..” she said shyly. She stuck her hand out to shake my hand and I looked at it in disgust remembering she's the one who sent my brother away.

“Pleasure to meet you,” I said and turned around before walking to meet Lily.

“What's her problem?” I heard Bella ask.

“Dunno...” Jess replied.

The rest of the day passed slowly and I was anxious to see how Edward coped with 'Bella'. When the final bell went I practically ran to the car. Edward was sat there smiling confidently.

“I did it Lizzie...I didn’t kill her, I even had ” he grinned at me.

“Joy the human is still alive!” I said sarcasm dripping from my voice.

“Yeah I saw your exchange at lunch...What's wrong with you?” he said his voice rising.

The rest of our family soon joined us in the car.

“What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you! Your proud you spoke to her! Your becoming intrigued with this human and its going to get our whole family killed!” I shouted at him while the others watched.

“How is it going to get us all killed Elizabeth? I just spoke to her!” he shouted back.

“I know you Edward! You spoke to the girl with the mind you cant hear and the blood you want... your going to become obsessed with her and she's going to find out what we are!”

“No she wont! I wont let her! Your just making excuses because you don’t like her!” he shouted at me.

“So what! I am expected to like the girl who drove my brother away from his family!”

“YES YOU ARE!”

“WELL I WONT AND YOU ARE MAD IF YOU THINK I WILL!” I screamed at him.

“STOP BEING STUBBORN ELIZABETH!”

“FINE, DONT EXPECT ME HOME TONIGHT!” I screamed and opened the door and stormed off before anyone could stop me.

“Hey Lily?” I said through the phone.

“Yeah?” she answered.

“Where are you right now?” I asked.

“At work. Why?” she asked sounding worried.

“Can I come sit with you? I will tell you then.” I said.

“Sure.” then the line went dead.

I started walking towards the shop that Lily worked in after schools. I carried on walking when I heard a car slow down and drive next to me.

“Elizabeth, just get in the car,” I heard Edward say. He sounded angry.

I ignored him and carried on walking.

“Edward just leave her,” I heard Alice say.

“NO!” he snapped and then realised what he had done “Sorry Alice. She needs to grow up!”

I carried on walking.

“Elizabeth don’t make me force you to get in the car!”

I turned then, anger shining in my eyes.

“I'd like to see you try!” I dared him before turning into the shop and shutting the door behind me.

I looked out of the window to see Edwards face contorted with anger.

“Don't bother coming back!” I heard him say through the glass before he sped off.

I fell to my knees and sobs racked my body. I felt warm arms wrap around me and I hugged back knowing it was Lily.

When my sobs subsided I automatically wiped my cheeks even though no tears fell.

“What happened Lizzie?” Lily's voice asked.

I explained what had happened and Lily comforted me.

“Do you want to come and stay with me?”

I nodded my head.

“Come on then!” she helped me up and pulled me to her side.

“And to think this morning I was wishing I had a family like yours.” she joked.

I laughed slightly and we left the shop.

~~~***~~~

As Pomised xx