~~~Chapter 27~~~

Bella was rushed to the nearest hospital while me and Alice were sent to fabricate evidence.

We went to a local hotel and checked in under Bella's name and another room on the top floor under Cullen.

I then made my appearance look like Bella and started to walk up the stairs. When I reached the designated floor, I 'tripped' I fell down several flights of stairs and went through a window. Alice then came running to me shouting 'Bella!' while a crowd formed.

"I'll call an ambulance!" someone shouted.

Alice pretended to check my pulse.

"Don't worry!" she called "My dad is a doctor, she's stable its quicker if I rush her to hospital.

And she picked me up and rushed me to the car and took of leaving the protesting crowd behind. In the car I changed back to my original self.

We got to the hospital and Alice called the police to explain what happened. They came to ask us some questions about what happened and what we saw.

We used the fabricated story saying we convinced Bella to come and see us and there was an unstable step on the 3rd floor that Bella tripped on and fell. We explained that she fell down 2 flights of stairs and then went out of the window. Alice explained why we brought her to the hospital instead of waiting for the ambulance and in the end the police went to investigate. Bella could probably claim compensation for her accident.

After a few days Bella was moved to Forks hospital and Dad became her doctor she was still unconscious though. Edward was angry. At first he blamed me for letting Bella go but after he heard my side of the story and watched the film he knew that I didn't want to go and I tried to stop Bella going.

I was sitting at home texting Alec when Alice told me Bella had woken up.

"In time for Prom!" I reminded her.

"Bella doesn't want to go," Alice sulked.

"Don't tell her then...dress her up and let her think what she wants." I suggested.

A smile grew on Alice's face before she squealed.

"Yes thank you thank you thank you!" she screamed in my ear.

I giggled and went back to my phone.

Prom was in three days and Alec was already planning when to come down. He had to work so he was coming the day of Prom so he will be here on time to pick me up.

I visited Bella a few times in the free time I had....free time as in when I wasn't at school or talking to Alec. It was nice to know Edward didn't blame me but I did talk to Bella about lying to me.

"If you had just told me the real reason I would have still helped you Bella." I moaned after she apologised for the hundredth time.

"I know I should have but I couldn't risk you saying no..." she said quietly.

I nodded understandably.

"Are you ready to go home?" I asked happily.

"Yes!"Bella laughed.

We both jumped in the back of Alice's car and she drove us to Bella's dads house. Alice wasn't staying though because she was going shopping for Bella's dress.

I helped Bella out of the car and walked her to the front door. It opened as soon as we got there and a slightly balding man stood in the door way.

"Hello chief Swan." I grinned "I have a package for you," I pointed at Bella.

He chuckled slightly.

"Call me Charlie and you are?" he asked.

"Elizabeth Cullen, I am Edwards sister, you haven't met me because I have been in Italy with my boyfriends family for a while," I explained.

He nodded.

"Come on in then," he said moving to allow me in and I helped a limping Bella through the door.

I kept Bella busy just like Alice wanted me to and three hours later Alice arrived to pick me up again.

"Thank you Charlie!" I called as I left the house.

"Any time Elizabeth!" he called back.

I jumped in the passenger seat and Alice sped back home.

We spent the next few hours spending time as a family. We watched some boring films and talked about 'old times'. At lunch time the next day Edward brought Bella over ready for Alice's 'pamper day'. All of us girls excluding Mum ran up stairs to get ready.

I painted nails. Alice done make up and Rose done our hair. In the end we all looked like princesses.

"Bella go put this on!" Alice commanded.

Bella did what she was told and I ran off to get into my dress. I then ran downstairs to wait excitedly for Alec.

A knock on the door soon ended my impatient waiting. Dad answered it before I could and started to talk to Alec.

I finally stopped the interrogation by saying that I wanted to get there early. As I was about to leave, Mum pulled me back in.

"Photos!"I grabbed Alec's hand and pulled him into the living room ready for my mums excitement....she was more excited than I was.

"Hello I am Elizabeth's mother, for all intent and purposes, you can call me Esme," she introduced herself.

Alec held out his hand to take her and shook it gently.

"Alec, its a pleasure to meet you Esme, Carlisle its good to see you again....you have raised an exceptional girl,"

I blushed slightly and Mum and Dad smiled.

"Okay, pose!" Mum said pulling out a camera.

Me and Alec stood next to each other lovingly and Mum snapped up a load of photos.

"Okay off you go now," Mum dismissed us.

I laughed at her and went to kiss her cheeks, still holding Alec's hand. I kissed Dads cheek on my way to the door.

"Bye,love you!" I called and we left the house towards a black limo.

"A limo....!" I asked shocked.

"Well since neither of us look old enough to drive, I booked a limo for us both." he explained.

I grinned and kissed his lips softly now I was tall enough to reach him.

He smiled at me and opened the door. I climbed in and he soon followed.When I was in my seat I smelt blood. Alec reached forward and opened a draw showing different types of blood.

"Its a vampire limo of course..." Alec added "I added some animal blood for you,"

"Thank you," I said.

He grabbed a glass and filled it with crimson liquid. I took it and sniffed it. Deer. I then sipped it gently.

After a few minutes the limo stopped. We had arrived. I turned to Alec.

"Are you ready to act like a true teenager?" I asked grabbing his hand and opening the door.

~~~***~~~

This book is almost finished! One chapter to go and you might be surprised at the twist inside it :P 

Hope you have enjoyed this chapter and the book overall! But its getting harder and harder to update due to college and work but I will try for you guys! 

x