32.

•••

•••

"Anybody else starving?" JJ asked as they sailed through the marshes. "We need to grab some sort of breakfast."

They got to a dock, tying the boat to it. They hopped out, "We're gonna find some food." Sarah said referring to her and the other two girls.

They walked around, seeing a garden, "Boom!" Sage said running to it.

They looked around, "Jackpot!" Kie said making them turn around seeing her holding up a watermelon.

They sat down, cracking open the watermelon. The shared it, digging and eating the watermelon.

"You think we should wait and get the boys some food first?" Sarah asked.

"No." Kie and Sage answered simultaneously.

"Good."

They talked, scarfing down their watermelon, "Okay so you really got married?" Kie said after Sarah told them the news.

"It wasn't exactly legal, but-," Sarah smiled, loving and happiness in her eyes, "Yeah."

"I feel really betrayed that you got married to my brother without out my permission." Sage shook her head in fake disappointment.

Sarah smiled, "Can I marry your brother?"

Sage took a bite of the fruit. "We'll there's no point in asking now."

"Am I crazy or is there definitely something going on between you and Pope?" Sarah asked Kie with a smirk.

"No there isn't Kie and I have been a happy relationship for past 5 years where have you been?" Sage joked.

"Oh right sorry." Sarah laughed.

"Maybe." Kie answered Sarah's question.

"That's not a no." Sarah said.

"It's not a no."

"They're full on mackin'." Sage muttered to Sarah.

"We aren't mackin'!" Kie defended.

"See, why would you lie?" Sage asked Kie glare at her with amusement.

They sat in silxence for a couple more minutes, "Okay, now Sage it's your turn." Sarah looked at her seriously, "What happened to you and JJ?"

"What? What do you mean?" Sage tried to act, "We're fine."

"See why would lie Sage?" Kie asked her, using Sage's line.

Sage stared at her with annoyance, "Damnit." She sighed, "We broke up. We got into this fight about-,"

Sage suddenly sat up straighter, remember something very important. "Oh shit." She whispered as her eyes widen.