Chapter nineteen-Girlfriend

3rd POV

Later that night Sage brought JJ inside. They both changed into comfy clothes. Kie and Pope went home knowing Sage could take care of JJ.

Once they were done they relaxed in bed, Sage running her hand through JJs blonde hair. They sat there in comfortable silence.

"I'm sorry." JJ muttered looking at her and breaking the silence. She looked at him confused.

"For what?" She asked.

"For being an ass this morning." JJ stated, "I know that taking the money was a bad idea I just,"

"You were just angry." Sage said for him. "And you already were angry so you let all of your anger out on us. It's okay, just give us a warning next time." She said softly chuckling.

JJ smiled softly at her. She looked into the his crystal blue eyes. She loved his eyes, sometimes it would be blue and other times it would be green.

He leaned in a kissed her. She kissed back, their lips moving in sync. He placed his hands on her face, slowly breaking the kiss, placing her forehead against his.

"I love you too." He whispered to her. She opened her eyes and stared into his. A smiled slowly grew on her face.

"What?" Sage asked, making sure she heard what she thought she heard.

"I love you," JJ said again. "I realized I didn't tell you before. So I'm telling you now. I love you and," He paused.

"I want you to be my girlfriend," JJ said. Sage smiled. "I realized I never really asked you, and I think I should. If you don't it's fine, I," He started to ramble before Sage smashed her lips onto his.

"Yes." Sage said into the kiss. She could feel JJs smiled as they kissed. Sage never thought this day would come, neither did JJ.

JJ slowly laid Sage down, as they continued to kiss. Sage grabbed the hem of his shirt and helped him take it off, revealing his toned abs.

He started to kiss her neck, leaving purple marks. Sage moaned, as JJ sucked on her neck. JJ played with the hem of her shirt.

He stopped what he was doing and looked into her eyes. "Are you sure about this?" JJ asked, breathing heavily.

Sage kissed him, "Yes." She said. JJ lifted her shirt, and kissed her again.

And the rest of the night was the best night of both of their lives.

                                    ~~~

The next morning Sage woke up to and smiled, remembering what happened last night. She looked to her side and saw JJ stirring, him opening his eyes.

He looked at her and reached a hand out and moved a strand of her hair out of her face. He smiled staring at the girl.

"Good morning, girlfriend." JJ said. Sage chuckled since it sounded cheesy.

"Good morning, boyfriend." Sage said going along with it. He kissed her lightly on the lips, before she got up and stretched.

"I'm gonna take a shower, before Pope and Kie come." Sage told JJ. He nodded and watched the girl go into the bathroom.

Sage started the shower and got in. She started to wash her hair as she heard the door open. She looked through the curtain as JJ walked in.

"JJ what are you doing?" Sage asked. "I'm showering!"

"I know, and I'm taking a piss." He replied. Sage rolled her eyes and went back to washing her hair.

As she washed up she heard a whistle and turned around and saw JJ peaking through the curtain.