33.

•••

•••

Sage and JJ walked out with cartons of beer, JJ whistling to catch the others attention.

He lifted the beer bottles in excitement, Sage doing the same with a smile. They walked to the boat, handing them the beers.

They hopped in, them sailing back to the Chateau, the sun going down.

As soon as they got there they turned the lights on in the back. "Hey guys I'm going to go get changed." Sage called out.

"I don't know why you didn't before like everyone else did!" Kie called back. Sage flipped her off walking into her house.

She went into her room, grabbing a bathing suit out of her draw. She slipped off her shirt and pants. She put the bottoms of her bikini on.

She unhooked her bra, throwing it to her pile of dirty laundry. Suddenly the door swung open making Sage turn around quickly and covering up.

"Hey Sage do want-,"

"JJ FUCKING KNOCK!" Sage yelled as she put her bikini top on.

He looked at her weirdly, "What? It's nothing I haven't seen before." He smirked.

Once she was fully covered she turned around to glare at him. His eyes drifting up and down her body.

"Don't do that." Sage told him.

"Do what?" JJ asked.

"Check me out."

JJ looked at her in shock, his cheeks turning a light pink, "I-I wasn't checking you out I was looking at your bathing suit. It's new."

"Yes it is." Sage smiled. Her smile dropped as JJ's eyes glanced back down once again. He couldn't help it. She looked really, really good.

She smacked the back of his head, walking out of the room. "Fix your little problem before you come out." She told him before she walked back outside.

JJ's eyes widened slightly, looking down at his 'problem'. "Damnit Sage."

•••

They all shot gunned a beer, Sage finishing first making her throw the beer can to the ground, "HA I beat all you bitches!" She grinned, clearly a bit buzzed.

They danced and messed around, drinking more and more. Soon enough JJ lit a blunt, and then another one, and another one.

"Yeah!" John B hollered, "WHOO!"