Chapter six- The two men

3rd POV

Sage sat in the kitchen drinking coffee as someone pounded on the door.

"DCS! I know you're in there!" She heard someone yell from the other side. She looked at John b with a panicked look as he woke from his nap.

Sage walked closer to the window only to have JJ jump at the window making the twins jump. JJ started to laugh at their reactions.

"Bitch." Sage muttered walking back to her coffee. After the three got into the car, heading to Lana Grubbs house.

"I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara. She clearly likes you." JJ said to John B while Sage sat in the back, listening to the stupid conversation. "She's like, oh John B," JJ moaned out.

Sage knew that Kie doesn't have a crush on any of the boys, and even if she did, Sage couldn't see John B with Kie. She honestly can see Kie and Pope together.

"Is that what she does?" John B asked the blonde.

"She's sketching about you diving, then she kissed you bro." JJ continued.

"She kissed him on the cheek." Sage said not really understanding JJ and his thoughts.

"It's not like we were makin out." John B said as they turned the corner.

"Low hanging fruit bro, don't pretend you don't notice. I see it in your eyes." JJ said pointing at his eyes, "you're like, I kinda like that, and then you start blushing and shit."

"I blush?" John B asked. Sage just smiled, amused at this conversation.

"Yeah." JJ answered.

"Really?" John B asked again.

"Yeah." JJ said while taking the compass from the dashboard making John B panic and grab for it. "I was just looking at it!" JJ said dodging John B.

"I got to admit, your father's compass in Scooters boat, that's freaky." JJ said looking at the compass.

"Yeah. That's why we're going to talk to Ms. Lana, figure this whole thing out." Sage said making the blonde look at the girl.

"I'm sure she would just love to talk to us. It's not like her husband just drowned or anything." JJ said making Sage feel slightly guilty that they were going.

They soon got there and got out of the car. They started to walk towards the house.

"You know what this house looks like?" John B asked.

"Whoever lives here smokes too much weed." JJ answered as they heard clattering and glass smashing making them stop. "Maybe we should come back?" He suggested.

"No no shut up. Shut up JJ." Sage said walking slower. They heard guys yelling and then another crashing with a woman's scream. JJ grabbed Sages hand.

"Come on." John B said walking forward. He ran to the side of the house hearing the one of the guys shouting a lot closer than before. They leaned against the wall as they heard Ms. Lana sobbing.

"Still think we should stay?" Sage asked her brother.

"The compass wasn't in the boat!" A man yelled making the three teens look at each other. "Where is it Lana?" The man asked as they heard crashing again. JJ started to shield Sage as paint starts falling onto them from the window.