Chapter three- Motel or Meth lab?

3rd POV

"Dude it's too deep." JJ said looking at the sunken boat.

"Oh for the weak and feeble, JJ" John B said standing up with the anchor that was attached to a rope.

"Well, I'm not resuscitating you. I'm just making that clear up front." JJ said as Sage looked at the boat.

"Maybe I should go I can hold my breath for awhile." Sage said remembering the times John B and her would see who could hold their breath the longest. She would always win.

"Now I will definitely resuscitate you, hot stuff." JJ said pointing to the girl who just turned around and gave him an annoyed look as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"It's fine I'm going." John B said pushing Sage out of the way, like a normal brother would do. Sage flicked him the head for pushing her making him give her a short glare before getting ready to dive down.

"Diver down fool." Pope said to John B. Sage and JJ looked at each other and knew they were about to do the same thing.

"Diver down." John B replied.

"Yeah he is." JJ said and he and Sage pushed John B into the water. They smiled at each other and high fived each other.

"You two are actually 5 year olds." Kie said watching the two. The four of them went to the side of the boat waiting for John B to come back up to the surface.

"Should we go get him?" Pope asked just before John B swam to the surface. They all let out a sigh of relief.

"Any dead bodies?" Pope asked.

"Looting Potential?" JJ asked pulling the anchor up with the rope.

"No, and no." He said as he held up something. "I found this motel key."

"A key?" Sage said a little disappointed.

"Yes, a key, Sage." John B said climbing onto the boat.

"Great! We salvaged a motel key." JJ said as they started up the boat and started to leave.

"Guys we should report the wreck to the coast guard." Kie said as the sun was going down. "Maybe we'll get a finders fee."

"Yeah and not work all summer. Thanks Agatha ya batch." JJ said a the sailed off, not realizing they passed by a dead body floating in the water.

They got to the docks were people were yelling over one another trying to talk to the guy at the desk.

"Excuse me?" John B asked the guy. "You're gonna wanna hear this."

"Hey calm down." The man yelled at John B, clearly overwhelmed. John B grabbed Sages arm and they left, JJ following closely behind.

"Well that went well. So what's the plan?" Pope asked. JJ rested his arm on Sages shoulder as John B held the motel key up.

"I know how we're gonna find the guys who owns that boat." John B said making Pope shake his head multiple times.

"No. We don't know whose room that is. It could be anyone." Pope panicked.

"I'm in." JJ said taking the keys and throwing it to Kie.