Chapter sixteen- stuck on a boat

3rd POV

"No effing way!" Kie yelled at John B while Sage sighed.

John B being John B thought it was a good idea to bring Sarah over while Kie and the rest of the Pogues were there.

"You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Kie asked annoyed. John B looked at Pope, JJ, and Sage for help.

"I dunno." Pope muttered. Sage looked away not really wanting to get in the argument.

"Look all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ stated making Sage roll her eyes.

"You know I don't remember taking a vote." Kie yelled. "This is our thing! A Pogue thing."

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope said.

"Thank you!" Kie said to Pope.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" JB asked.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope said honestly.

"It's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him." JJ said making Sage look at the two weirdly.

"That's cute. You guys would make a really cute couple." Sage said making the two boys glare at her. She smiled back.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kie said annoyed.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Then leave." Kie said before looking at Sage. "How are you okay with this?" She asked the girl.

"Well, I, uh," Sage said trying to find the right words before Sarah cut her off.

"I told you." Sarah scoffed looking at John B. Sage looked at Sarah with confusion.

"Told him what, exactly?" Kie asked. "That you're a liar?"

"No that you're a shit talking bitch." Sarah said making Sages eyes widen as she stood up.

"Excuse me blondie?" Sage asked getting over protective. Nobody calls Kie a bitch but Sage.

JJ immediately stood up and wrapped his arms around Sage waist, to stop her from attacking Sarah.

"Okay I'm gonna just hold onto shortie here," JJ said, "Just so she doesn't kill someone." JJ walking a few steps back with Sage away from Sarah.

"Hey let me go I just wanna talk to her." Sage said as Kie and Sarah yelled at each other.

"Yeah okay." JJ said not believing it as he held onto her.

"Okay everyone shut up!" John B yelled making everyone quiet except for Pope who was already quiet.

"Kie, you are my best friend, right?" John B said. Kie slightly nodded her head. "And Sarah you're..." JB started to say but didn't finish.

"Say it." Sarah said with a small smile.

"You're my girlfriend." JB said.

"That's new." Pope muttered.

"Wow thanks for telling me bro." Sage said making John B give her a really look. She simply shrugged. "Just saying."

"She's your girlfriend now?" Kie asked. "What was all that talk about you were just using her for information? Get a map cut her loose."