47.

•••

•••

"Is that the cross?" Pope asked staring at the box that was lifted onto the boat.

"Yep." JJ answered.

"They're holding Sarah hostage." JB said to Pope.

"We have to get on that boat." Kie stated.

"First we gotta get past the goon squad." JJ gestured to the workers.

"Okay then let's move." Sage answered looking at Pope, "Pope what're you doing?"

The boy looked back at them, "I have an idea just trust me."

"No, no trusting last time you ran off you ended up in a mud fight with Rafe." Sage yelled in a hushed tone. "Stop running!"

"Trust me!" Pope said, "Go I'll meet up with you guys."

Sage looked at the ground incredulously as Pope ran off for the second time in under 24 hours.

"Let's go." John B said, they crouched down, making their way over slowly.

Suddenly their was a Big Bang, making them look just as a fire exploded.

"Holy shit!" Kie exclaimed. They all looked around seeing all the workers run to put the fire out, "It's working."

Pope suddenly ran back to them, "Pope what was that?" JB asked.

"Look." He pointed. "That container's going on the ship. We can get in that way."

They looked at the container, "Are you with me?" Pope asked them.

"You're a genius." John B replied, "Let's go."

They all ran to the container, Pope climbing up, "wait, woah- did you think this through?" JJ asked.

"Yes. This is the plan." Pope answered.

"That's a trap right there." JJ gestured to the container, "We can't get out once we get in."

"I know!"

"You guys don't have to come." John B said, "Right?"

"Right. This is our fight."

"Right." Sage said looking at Pope and her brother.

Pope helped John B up into the container, then they helped Sage up.

JJ looked at Kie, "Nothing to lose?"