Chapter four- you little bitch!

3rd POV

The Pogues walked to the boneyard. They stared set up the keg. They all got a cup of beer and drank and soon enough there was a crowd.

The crowd was basically made out of three groups, us, the Pogues and our friends from the cut, then the stupid ass Kooks. You know our natural enemies. And then the Tourons. The clueless kids that are on vacation with their families.

Sage and JJ raced to see who can chug their beer the fastest. Sage won making the girls side of the little group that was form cheer out in victory.

Then the Pogues separated, Kie talking about Zodiac signs, John B flirting with a girl, JJ getting wasted, Pope being, well, Pope, and Sage who was dancing with a cup of beer in her hand.

Soon enough the sun went down, but the party was still on. Sage was minding her own business standing by the water.

"Hey there's the Pogue princess! Been lookin for you." Someone said making Sage looking and then roll her eyes with disgust.

"What do you want, Rafe?" Sage asked the kook, "Shouldn't you be sucking a girls face off somewhere?" He laughed at her comment clearly wasted.

"No I came to this party just for you." Rafe said taking another drink from his cup.

"Oh really why's that?" Sage said playing along since she was bored.

"Because," Rafe started talking while Sage saw something happening behind his back. She walked away from Rafe and towards the crowd.

She walked and started to hear her friends screaming. She ran into the middle and saw her brother fighting Topper. My brother was clearly losing.

"He's drowning John B!" Kie screamed to Sage. Sage basically went into protective mode and push Topper off of John B. John B gasped for air as Kie and Pope dragged him away.

Topper looked at Sage anger flowing through him. The minute he stood up Sage punched Topper in the jaw. She could hear people screaming but she didn't care.

"Come on! You wanna fight my brother you gotta fight me too!" Sage yelled. "Let's go! Get up!" She yelled as she kicked Topper.

Topper stood up breathing heavily and blood dripped out of his mouth. Sage smile getting ready for a fight.

"Come do something! Fight me you little bitch!" She yelled trying to get him angry.

"What you afraid? You afraid I'm gonna beat your ass? Afraid I'm gonna embarrass you in front of," Sage started to say before Topper punched her in the face, making her fall into the water.

She got up wiping the blood that was dripping from her cheekbone, realizing he had rings. She laughed.

"Finally," she said before tackle Topper and punching him. She maybe short but she can fight.

Topper shoved her off of him and they both got up. They ran at each other trying to punch each other. Sage thought she would win this seeing Toppers face was messed up badly. That as of course before Topper wrap his hands around her throat.

She hit him and Topper tighten his hands around her neck.

"Don't you ever call me a bitch." Topper said as Sage tried to get him to let go.