Purple space grape (chapter 1)

3rd person p.o.v

Pain

White-hot pain flared through his body as the chitauri soldier cut of yet, another part of his body to be replaced with machinery. All he could do was bite his tongue until it bled to stop the waves of pain coming from his arm. Unfortunately, he had a port on the back of his head to view his memories, not unlike Nebula. He had so far, had his left arm completely replaced down to the shoulder, his right hand was also completely removed, bit by bit. His right leg had also been completely replaced with machinery, to the knee, thankfully he had most of his torso and left leg intact. it probably wouldn't stay that way for long if he didn't agree to help- no don't think about him.

He kept silent as the chitauri soldier replaced his forearm with metal and wires instead of flesh and blood. He could hear the dulled but shrill screams of Nebula. One of Thanos's children, he hated her with all his guts. The mad titan usually forced them to fight, Nebula usually won, but it was only because he was in such a weakened state. Every time she would win, he would get a part of him replaced with machinery not unlike how that would happen between Nebula and Gamora, another one of Thanos's so-called "children".

He felt a twisted sort of satisfaction that he wasn't the only one going through the same tortures he's going through. As if the chitauri heard his satisfaction, it suddenly grasped his arm and bent it unnaturally. He tried to scream from the pain, but the only sound that escaped from his raw throat was a wet cough and a gasp. The chitauri grinned as he looked at the Asgardian trying to escape the tight grasp on his arm. "I hope you're having fun little runt since this is only the beginning." The creature sneered as it let go of the Asgardian's arm roughly.

"What could be worse than this?" The Asgardian managed to rasp out. The chitauri chuckled, but it sounded more like a dry laugh. "You have no idea runt, you think this is pain, you will beg for something as sweet as pain when we are done with you." It sneered as it grasped a piece of metal and shoved it roughly into his wound, blocking his magic from healing it. He bit his tongue harder, as to not make a sound as he felt the wires connect to his veins with a sickening pop and a small humming sound as the device connected to his body.

He felt a jolt of electricity flow through his veins, he gave up on bitting his tongue and decided to gnaw the inside of his cheek, seeing as his tongue had started to bleed.  "I'm surprised you have survived this long, Jotun runt. No matter, our Lord Thanos will make you submit to his will sooner or later, it doesn't matter that you keep fighting. You will give in eventually, everyone does." The chitauri uttered as it walked to the control panel.

It clicked a few buttons and soon the blue force field turned off, the Asgardian fell to the floor and remained motionless until 2 more guards came and pulled him to his feet. They dragged him down a familiar hallway. When they reached the door at the end of the hall they yanked it open and roughly threw him inside. he already knew the layout of the cell, since he'd been here since the chitauri found him.

How long has it been? Days? Months? Years? Since that fateful day, The fall, the fight on the Bifrost? If it has been this long, then why did no one come for him yet? Why not Frigga, or Thor? Or even Odin? Even facing his wrath would be better than anything the Mad Titan did to him. He ran his mechanical hand across his forearm again. It was still there, the metal, the lingering pain. He wished he could go back in time, where the only pain he had to endure was Thor's childish fights with wooden swords, which would often result in bruises or scratches.

With thoughts of playing in the palace garden, with the bright sun above. His mother's bright smile as she watched them fight with wooden swords and childish pranks was how the second prince of Asgard fell asleep.

-=-

The chitauri soldier was right.

The next day, as usual, the guard barged into his cell and pulled him along a corridor, they took a sudden unexpected right along the hallway. Dread and fear sunk into the bottom of his stomach as he realized where they were going. They stopped at 2 gigantic black double doors, the chitauri opened the door and shoved him into a kneeling position, then left. Before he could get up, a dark, gruff voice spoke up. "Stay where you are runt, and no further harm will come to you."