Please!? (Chapter 22)

Loki glared at Illusion-Loki for a few more moments before turning his gaze, Cassidy spoke up; "Well, what do we do now? Do we just stay here until they," She pointed at the unconscious group on the floor; "Wake up." Loki thought for a moment, then shook his head; "No, we can transport them back to where we came from." 

"Speaking of the where's and the why's and the whatever comes after, where were you before?" Cassidy questioned, seeming to have regained enough energy to produce sarcasm. "We were at . . . Stark tower I believe it was called?" Loki replied, uncertain. "Wait, Stark tower? Isn't that Avengers tower . . . ?" Cassidy mumbled as she waved her hand, summoning the previous illusion of the multiverse. "Hmm," Cassidy murmured as she summoned the I-have-these-glasses-to-make-me-look-smart glasses, (As Loki calls them) which plopped into her hands, she promptly placed them on her face. Loki snorted; "What?" Cassidy questioned, Loki erupted into laughter for a few moments, before calming down and replying in between bursts of giggles; "You look ridiculous!" 

Cassidy's ears turned red at the tips; "I do not!" Loki gave her a lopsided grin. (Not the I-will-now-kill-you grin, the Are-you-sure-about-that) "Sure, sure. Whatever you say, Cassidy." A small pause came into existence before it was extinguished like a flame when Cassidy added; "So . . . are we going to go now?" "Yeah, sure," Loki replied, staring into space for a moment before turning his gaze to a wall on the left. (Because I can't resist on your left references, plus, I re-watched Captain; America the Winter Soldier a while ago, you can't blame me!) Cassidy sighed, then dispelled the illusion of the multiverse, she then turned to Loki.

"You know, I've never heard you laugh before," Cassidy replied bitterly as she stared at Loki, who raised an eyebrow, then replied; "Didn't you watch my entire life play out? Surely you've heard me laugh?" Cassidy thought for a moment then answered; "We- I didn't see your entire life play out. I mean, yeah there are headcanons and stuff, but that most likely happened in other universes." Loki paused for a moment, absorbing the information before questioning; "wait, what's a head-canon?" 

Cassidy snorted at his pronunciation of the word before elaborating; "A headcanon is like a theory that someone made up from a piece of media, but that isn't confirmed the source. For example, A Harry Potter headcanon would be that Snape, Harry and Voldemort are the three brothers and Dumbledore is dead." Loki's eyes widened, then he screeched; "I knew it!" "Of course you did," Cassidy muttered, crossing her arms. "But let's get going, shall we?" Cassidy said with a sigh.

"Yep," Loki said, with a slightly more cheerful tone in his voice. He waved his hand and green smoke formed in front of him, slowly growing larger until it was large enough to step through. Loki was about to wave his hand to levitate the Avengers when Cassidy stepped in; "Can I do it!? Please?!" She said, practically begging and giving Loki what could be called *extreme puppy dog eyes*. Loki sighed, then replied; "Fine. But don't drop them." And with that, Loki stalked into the portal. 

Cassidy closed her eyes and focused. She could feel her magical core, all she had to do was activate it. After a few minutes of straining, she opened her eyes and saw the Avengers floating in front of her, in a film of gold light. She made a small squeak of excitement and jumped slightly. Thank the Norns Loki isn't here to see that. She thought sheepishly as she stopped hopping like a rabbit and waved her hand to test the spell's durability. Levitation spells or any physical spell, like Mind Control, Telepathy, etc. were a lot like playing a virtual magical video game, but mentally. (or physically in some cases, such as Cassidy's) The rules were simple if you move your hand (Or a finger, but that's a higher level of magic than Cassidy was at the present moment) up, the object/person would move up. Simple.

It gets a bit more tricky for fingers though, if you move your finger a centimetre, the person/object would be lifted off the ground by around a meter and a bit. So if you wanted to turn your enemy into a ragdoll, just pretend you're playing video games with telepathy. Simple-ish. Mentally is the most challenging, if you make one wrong move, you could either kill your subject (if you were levitating a person) or make them fly a bit off of the ground. You have to be a lot more specific when performing magic mentally, if you think the word up then your magic could assume you mean up multiple meters in the air, or a foot or two. So you have to be definite with your measurements. (Oh darn, did I turn this paragraph unwillingly into a math lesson? I am so sorry.)