Magic book (chapter 6)

:O

You guys are the best!!! :DDDD

3rd person p.o.v because why not?

The bright white lights of the infirmary were blinding, even with his eyes closed. He could feel a throbbing headache slowly forming in the back of his skull, the air smelt oddly dusty, and of rubbing alcohol. He'd been on Midgard enough times to at least know basic facts about the realm. With a tremendous amount of force, he forced his eyes open, he immediately regretted it, his vision was blindingly white for a second before becoming blurred colours. After a few seconds, his vision cleared and the colours turned into objects, he realized he was in some sort of hospital room. His favourite leather ensemble had been cut off, except for his pants.

He felt thick bandages wrapped tightly around his chest. He quickly shot up, ignoring the throbbing pain all over his body in protest of moving in any way shape, or form. He shoved off the blanket he had laying over him and looked at his chest. Every inch of his chest had been firmly wrapped in thick layers of gauze and bandages. He tried prying them off but to no avail, he gave up and slumped against the pillows.

He closed his eyes and tried to think of what had happened a few days ago. He remembers Thor, and Huginn, and Muninn, and cuffs. Cuffs, magic dampening cuffs. He opens his eyes again and looks at his wrists, the cuffs are there, amazing, isn't that just wonderful. He examined the cuffs for a sign of weakness, a dent, a scratch, anything, but there wasn't one. He gave up and closed his eyes again and focused one on what was left of his magic.

He noticed a small amount of his magic was still there, barely enough to cast a spell or illusion, but enough nonetheless. He focused on his desired, form, what he looked like before. When he opened his eyes, he looked at his arm, which once was gleaming with mechanical replacements only a few moments ago, now looked like an ordinary limb, flesh and blood. He sighed in relief, but before he could continue exploring the infirmary, the doors to his left opened. (on your left reference? Maybe?)

The door opened and in walked in 6 figures, the blonde man from earlier, Stark, a man with brown hair (Bruce), a red-haired woman, and his not-brother. He quickly sat up and glared at the group of individuals (mainly his not-brother) who had interrupted his privacy, well it probably wasn't privacy since there probably would be cameras in an infirmary. His not-brother stepped forward; "Loki, did anything bother, or happens to you before the Bifrost... incident?" His not-brother asked.

Loki felt what colour that was left in his face drain away, by this point he probably looked like a ghost, he thought sarcastically. "N- no." He said trying not to make his voice shake as he replied. "Loki please, if anything happened to you, you can tell me." Thor's bright blue eyes, made it sound easy as if he could tell him everything, everything about him (Space grape), the cutting, his torture at the hands of the chitauri. He shook his head then replied; "I can't tell you."

His brother sighed and looked down, and all the other people in the room gave disappointing sighs. He spoke up again; "But, I can show you." Thor perked up and all the others looked at him curiously. "What does that mean?" Stark asked. "It means that I can show you my memories with this." He did a hand thing (the thing he did in Thor 1 to summoned the casket of ancient winters to freeze Heimdall) and a black leather book appeared in his hands.

Thor raised an eyebrow, before asking; "What is that, brother?" Loki huffed when his not-brother called him brother, he was about to reply that he wasn't his brother, but decided against it. "This, Thor is a spell I placed on this book in case I... perished in the battle of New York, it's a spell containing the memories of my time with the chitauri and... him. Only a sorcerer can activate the spell." He concluded, Loki closed his eyes and began quietly chanting the spell.

Thor nodded, before asking; "Do you need us to... stand anywhere specific?" Loki replied, with his eyes still closed; "No, you don't have to stand anywhere specific, the spell will work nonetheless." Thor hummed in approval, everyone just stood awkwardly and silently, until Clint broke the silence; "Um how long is the-" But he cut himself off when the book and Loki's hands started glowing, and in a bright flash of green light everyone disappeared.

Hope you liked the chapter, even though it's short - just-a-random-tissue