They know (chapter 3)

3rd person p.o.v

Loki was a mess.

He was covered in wires, blood, and metal, he had quite a lot of bruises and scars that they could see where his clothes had been torn. The team couldn't move, they were paralyzed looking at the once-proud demigod, who had an air of confidence where ever he went, who was now a mess of limbs, metal, wires, and blood on the floor. Bruce finally snapped out of staring at the mess of a body on the floor and went into doctor-mode. "Tony go get me a stretcher, someone go get me gauze, bandages, and medical tape from the infirmary."

Everyone jumped into action as Bruce broke the silence. Tony ran out of the room and Natasha and Steve sprinted to the infirmary to get the medical supplies, Thor and Clint stayed where they were and stared at Loki. Thor had tears in his eyes as he looked at his little brother and clint just looked confused. Bruce just ignored them as he walked to the unconscious Asgardian. (I'm going to make Loki keep the Asgardian illusion, because, in my version of things, Odin placed the illusion on him, even if I like the idea of Loki being so powerful as a baby that he made his illusion, I think it's better If Odin put the illusion on him instead, besides I'm probably going to make them react to Jotun Loki later.)

He pulled up his leather sleeve a little higher than the wrist, put his pointer and middle finger to his wrist, and pushed lightly. He felt a small, but quick pulse, he made a mental note that he might be going into shock, judging by the more-pale-than usual colour of his skin. Tony returned with a folded stretch, placed it on the floor beside Bruce, and unfurled it. 

"Tony grab his arms, I'll grab his feet." Tony went and grabbed the demi-god's arms as Bruce grabbed his legs and heaved him onto the stretcher. Tony panted for a few moments before declaring. "For goodness sake, how heavy is this dude? A billion pounds?" Thor spoke up from his spot on the floor. "Asgardians are denser than Midgardians, so our weight is heavier than mortals, that is also why your bullets do not affect us." Natasha and Steve ran back into the room with the medical tape, gauze, and bandages.

"Good job Tony, Thor, come here and grab the other side of the stretcher. Natasha, Steve you hang on to the medical supplies for now." Thor immediately stood up and walked to the other side of the stretcher with Bruce, who grappled the handles. "Ok on 3, ok? 1, 2, 3." Bruce and Thor pulled up the stretcher holding Loki, who sank into the fabric a little.

"Tony, what floor is the infirmary on?" Bruce asked Tony, who responded with; "Jarvis which floor is the infirmary?" "It is on the 87th floor, sir." The A.I responded with his British accent. "Yeah, what Jarvis said, let's use the elevator, that should be the fastest." Everyone piled into the elevator, except for Steve, Natasha, and Clint, who took the stairs since the elevator was too crowded.

Time skip to the infirmary because writing elevator scenes are awkward.

Thor and Bruce ran out of the elevator and to the infirmary, Natasha, Steve and Clint were already there, with the gauze and bandages set up around a medical bed, while Clint was leaning on a wall outside the door. They placed the stretcher on the floor, and Thor lifted his brother and put him on the bed. Loki groaned quietly as started to stir. "Thor, what's the dosage for Midgardians to Asgardians?" Bruce asked the Thunder God as he rummaged through a cupboard looking for anesthesia.

"You take the usual amount needed for Midgardians and triple that dosage Banner." He replied as he watched Tony fold the stretcher. "Ok, and how old is Loki exactly then Midgardian years?" After a moment of thinking, Thor replied; "Asgardians live for around 5000 years, and he's 1040, so he would be around 16 or so, Banner." Tony, Natasha, and Steve looked up from what they were doing to stare at Thor, their eyes wide. Coincidentally, green light started glowing from the trickster again, everyone looked in his direction, when the light dimmed, no longer was there the man they battled during the invasion, but a battered-weirdly dressed teenager.