Announcement

Okay, so I'm basically speed-typing this rn, but as a quick run-down of things;

I'm currently on a temporary writing hiatus from Wattpad. Yes, I will and do check my notifications daily. I will respond to DMs and comments when I find/see them.

This book will, at least for now, be on hiatus. This is due to the fact that this book, while yes, it means exceedingly much to me, just hasn't been getting the motivation from me it deserves, so I will keep it on hiatus for now. I do and absolutely will finish this book, mark my words, but just not now. 

IRL, I currently have exams coming up, and either way, the predominant amount of writing I did for this book was during the summer when I had time to write it. 

Another reason for the Wattpad hiatus is due to the fact I've been more active on AO3 right now, and have another ongoing book going on there. 

I, unfortunately, am currently prioritizing the other book at the moment. 

I will try to get back to this story as soon as the crappy exams are over. Once again, I apologize.

 Thank you, Tizlits for genuinely being the reason this book didn't make its way into the garbage dump that is my unfinished pile all those months ago.

See you soon,

I promise

- Just-a-random-tissue/Tiz