Sanctuary *part 10* (Chapter 17)

3rd person, p.o.v because I'm  l a z y 

"What are infinity stones?" Tony questioned, then continued; "And why is your sceptre/mind stone thing-ama-gig one?" Illusion-Loki sighed, this was going to either be a lengthy, exhausting conversation about the creation of the universe, or a short, rapid recap. He preferred the latter. (that awkward moment when you accidentally type Loki instead of Illusion-Loki, so you back and check if it's correct :l) Illusion-Loki waved a hand, and a hologram of the galaxy appeared in the air, (Yes I'm taking Wong's explanation, sorry Wong, but I might switch it up a bit.) Illusion-Loki spoke up; "Before the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. And then the big bang, I believe is what you call it, happened, causing 6 elemental crystals, or stones, to be sent out into the universe." 

The burst of light exploded from the hologram, and within it, 6 glowing rocks appeared, hovering magically around the illusion. Everyone in the room, (except Illusion-Loki, cuz he's making the Illusion, duh, and yes, even Thor because I like Fics where Thor's like *Woah, you're a lot stronger and powerful than I thought*) gawked at the Illusion, Illusion-Loki continued; "These 6 stones control an essential aspect of existence, space." The blue stone floated forward slightly and glowed. (Yes, literary glowed, if you don't know what I'm talking about GO SEE INFINITY WAR, and If you haven't seen any Marvel Movies, WHY ARE YOU HERE?! Go watch them!)

"Wait, isn't that the one that's in your scepter?" Bruce questioned, Illusion-Loki replied; "No, the one in my scepter is the Mind stone, I believe the space stone is or is inside the tesseract." Clint spoke up; "Wait, hold up, you're telling me, that Shield was experimenting with an infinity stone?!" Steve mumbled under his breath; "Hydra was too." Illusion-Loki sighed, then replied; "No one should even be examining any infinity stones in the first place, but since Odin placed the Tesseract on Midgard, you mortals have been curious. If even one of them would have been destroyed, the effects would be disastrous, not only for Midgard but for the entire universe." 

Bruce looked puzzled, then asked; "What do you mean for the entire universe? What could happen if one of them were destroyed?" Illusion-Loki responded; "Let's take the space stone as an example, if you were to destroy it, you would need an energy source that can exceed the power of the stone. Few magic users in the universe have the energy, or power to do so, I do not know if I am one of them, since I have never attempted, per se, to destroy an infinity stone, but they do exist, that I know." Illusion-Loki paused then continued.

"You first have to find one of these magic users, which would take quite a bit of inspecting, and knowledge of the last few thousand years, seeing as most of them have gone into hiding. But assume, you somehow manage to find a magic user with enough power to destroy an infinity stone, and you convince the sorcerer to destroy the space stone. First of all, the shockwave of an infinity stone's destruction would completely obliterate the entire planet that you would happen to be on." The hologram changed, to show a planet being destroyed by a blue shockwave.

"That doesn't look fun," Tony mumbled, Illusion-Loki continued; "Since space and time are closely connected, time would become bizarre, dates would change, and life would become essentially endless." The hologram slowly got smaller and smaller as Illusion-Loki continued. "Space would collapse in on itself, and the universe would slowly shrink, Midgard being the last to be destroyed, seeing as it's the center of Yggdrasil, and the universe would be destroyed, leaving nothing behind," Illusion-Loki concluded, the Illusion turning into a black hovering mass in the middle of the room. 

When no one spoke up, too shocked by the news (Yes Thor too), Illusion-Loki cleared his throat and spoke up; "Moral of the story, don't destroy infinity stones." Everyone mumbled sounds of agreement; "Now, should we resume?" A few murmurs of confirmation rang around the room, and Illusion-Loki resumed the hologram. Herfna didn't stop casting the runes until they were on each wall of the room, they glowed brightly in the dim light of the chamber. Herfna huffed, then spoke up; "That took some time, sorry to keep you waiting child, we'll begin promptl-." Loki cut her off; "Begin what? What are you going to do to me?"