Notebook with names (Chapter 30)

Pic comments;
AYEEE GUESS WHO'S BACK? BACK AGAIN!
9K SPECIALLL AYEEEE 😀🤯
Y'ALL GET TRIPLE PICS AT THE BOTTOM SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT

- Percy Jackson references for you all!

Loki blinked back into awareness. One moment he was practically floating in blissful, benumbing darkness, the next he was gasping awake, coughing. His shoulder ached and he was sitting on something hard, which he recognized as the floor after a few seconds. His throat felt like sandpaper, and his stomach was throbbing in time with his heartbeat, each pang felt like a stab to his gut. It hurt. His vision was painfully tainted, every light causing seemingly unnecessary needles of pain in his head. He closed his eyes let his head fall limp against the ground. He felt shivers run down his spine, which chilled him even more. Maybe he was ill? But he'd never been this sick since he was a child. And even then, he'd had mother to heal him. At the thought of mother, his head twinged, as if any thought of her had to be accompanied by a stab of pain. His head was swimming, and he felt like he could throw up at any moment. He felt bile rise in his throat, not a second after the thought formed itself into existence.

Curse his brain.

He barely managed to summon a bowl in time before he puked inside it. His arms felt weak as he clutched the bowl, his hands clammy, which normally wouldn't have been happening if the damned voice had just left him alone. His stomach was doing flips the entire time, which made him want to stab himself if only to stop the pain and horrid vomiting. Curse the Norns if someone shows up right now. He felt a shiver run down his spine at each retch, but he managed to keep his eyes shut the whole time, trying to focus on his breathing or at least anything else than the acid that just wouldn't stop coming.

Eventually, it did stop, and Loki was left dry heaving against the bowl, on his hands and knees, clutching onto it for dear life. He didn't want to move an inch at risk of rupturing one of his internal organs. He heard a 'pop' sound erupt simultaneously all around the room, and the light dimmed into near-oblivion.

His head was spinning so bad that he almost missed a timid-sounding voice speaking up from somewhere in front of him.

"Loki?"

He opened his eyes, looking straight past the bowl with surprising ease to stare at the intruder, silhouetted in the hallway. Cassidy. He brought his arm up feebly to gesture to himself, to bring the point across that he did not want to talk at the moment. Cassidy seemed to understand his annoyance, but only for 5 seconds since she crossed the room and yanked the bowl out of his hands, teleporting it somewhere. (Preferably Hel) She waved her hand again, and the smell disappeared and the lights came back. The sound of reforming glass was oddly satisfying, keeping his mind off the growing intensity of the throbbing in his head as the bulbs reformed. A cup of something clear was summoned in her palm, probably water. She grabbed both of his hands and shoved the cup into them, making sure each of his fingers was grasping the cup tightly before letting go.

He nearly dropped the damned thing. His hands were shaking that bad. Before he managed to spill any more water, he brought the cup to his lips and forced some of it down.

He almost choked at his reaction. It did not help the headache. In fact, it may have made it worse - No, it made it worse, it definitely did - His head throbbed even worse now, his vision started swimming with vertigo and he vaguely felt himself drop the cup onto the floor, spilling whatever was left in it onto the carpet. Tony was probably going to kill him for that if Thor didn't first, ruining his friend's tower and all that. It seems like something Odin would do. Loki thought. He was surprised Tony hadn't complained to Thor about the state of the room yet.

He brought his hands up to clutch his head, and immediately, another pair of hands yanked his own away from his scalp.

"Cassidy. Stop." He managed.