void (chapter 7)

3rd person p.o.v

Everyone in the room woke up slowly, groaning as they did so.

A figure leaning on the back wall looked up to the group on the floor ominously, then turned his attention back to the book he was reading. The group slowly got to their feet and started to look around the room. The walls of the room were white and around 6 by 5 meters. "Where are we?" Tony questioned as he observed the room. The figure waved his hand and made the book disappear, before stepping out of the shadows and speaking up.

"You are in an extra-dimensional pocket out of space and Time." The voice replied, everyone jumped and turned to the voice, the figure snapped and bright lights suddenly turned on around the room, blinding everyone for a second. The figure stepped back from the wall and towards the group. He was wearing a green tunic and black leather pants. He had onyx black hair that shone slightly in the light of the room and bright olive-green eyes, Loki.

Everyone turned to look at the Loki, who was standing calmly facing his couple-ganger in the same clothes. "That's... you?" The trickster nodded again before replying; "Well, technically he's an illusion of me, but yes, he's me in a way." He replied as if to demonstrate, the Loki that originally spooked everyone put a hand through his other arm, before declaring; "I'm an illusion."

Everyone nodded, before turning away from illusion-Loki to Loki. "So... what do we do here exactly?" "That is what I am about to show you, but Loki?" Loki said, then turned to illusion-Loki. (for goodness sake I can imagine this sounds ridiculous out loud, but I have no idea for Loki to call illusion-him) Illusion-Loki turned to the source of the voice. "Could you please decrease the pain factor much for the mortals, and a bit for Thor?" Illusion-Loki nodded his head before disappearing in a swirl of green smoke.

"Wait, what was that green-smokey-stuff? And what pain factor?" Clint asked Loki, who had snapped his finger and conjured up a chair for everyone in the room and was currently sitting on one himself. "To answer your first question, that was teleportation. For the other, I created it so that anyone who saw my memories through the book would feel all the pain I felt, but since you're Midgardians, the pain would be too much for your mortal bodies to handle, so I decreased the pain factor, the worst of the pain should just be slight aching. I also did it for you Thor, your welcome."

Thor spoke up; "Thank you, brother." Loki nodded but didn't correct him to not-brother, which gave Thor hope that they could be brothers again. After a few seconds, Illusion-Loki came and said; "You can come and see what happened to me in the void, but be warned it's not... pleasant. You can skip a certain memory if it's too alarming. but be warned this is of your own choice." The Avengers nodded while Loki stood in the back and shifted uncomfortably, he spoke up; "I won't come with you, but I'll wait here until your done."

The avengers nodded once again and Illusion-Loki sighed before snapping his fingers once, a black wooden door appeared in front of them, in the wall. Illusion-Loki gripped the knob, twisted it, and held the door for them. "There you go," Illusion-Loki said gesturing to the darkroom inside. The avengers stepped into the room, one by one. Steve going first, Nat going second, Clint going third, Tony going fourth, Bruce and Thor going last, Loki stayed behind in the white room. Illusion-Loki closed the door, plunging everyone into darkness.

They heard a snap and suddenly lights were hanging above them, there was a huge screen at the end of the wall and rows of chairs with a flight of stairs in the middle. (that rhymes) A movie theater. "What the- why are we in a movie theater?" Tony asked as he looked around the room. Illusion-Loki spoke up from behind them; "This is how you will view my memories, and I sincerely hope you won't use this against my real self since that would be atrocious since most of these memories are... less than delightfully."