Sanctuary *part 1* (Chapter 8)

(Warning gruesome death)

3rd person p.o.v because I suck at 1rst person p.o.v's

Loki was dragged for a while before a looming rocky building in the distance appeared. "What's that?" Steve asked. "Sanctuary," Illusion-Loki replied resentfully. The other drags Loki to the building, more chitauri come and take Loki away from the other, dragging him through dark halls, Loki remains immobile. The guards come to a halt at the black, gargantuan, ominous looked door, they open the doors and shove the still quiescent Loki inside before bowing, and stepping out. The other walks in and stands beside Loki, who is on the floor. 

"Why aren't you moving, I mean I get you're obviously unconscious, but would you be waking up by now because of ya, know... magic?" Tony questioned, illusion-Loki turned to him; "Yes, well if I was unconscious, then yes I would be waking up by now. But number one, my magic was weakened severely from falling in the void, number two, I was dead." Illusion-Loki said bluntly. everyone looked at illusion-Loki confused; "What do you mean you were dead ?"Bruce asked illusion-Loki shrugged; "I was resurrected by him, I don't know how, but I was. One second I was dead, the other I woke up there." Illusion-Loki said pointing at the image of the sanctuary on the hologram. 

"Wait, you keep saying him, who's him?" Tony asked, illusion-Loki sighed audibly before answering; "You will know in due time." Tony nodded and everyone turned their attention back to the hologram. "What is it that you have brought me, Chitauri?" A dark voice said that sent chills down their spines. Illusion-Loki flinched a bit at hearing the voice, but no one noticed except for Natasha, Clint, and Thor. "My Lord, I have brought to you something... interesting we found on our patrol today." The other responded with a disturbing toothy grin, the teeth had been covered in blood. 

Many gags were heard around the room at the sight of the other's teeth, luckily the scene progressed and the sight of the horrid teeth had been removed. "What is it, you have found Chirtauri." The gravelly voice spoke again, the team, even though they already heard it once, it had been no less easy to hear it again.  "We found the second prince of Asgard out in open, the Jotun runt, to be correct. He is no Asgardian by biology, the prince of Asgard, the forgotten prince that no one will ever care to look for to be specific."

Illusion-Loki shifted a little bit at the reminder that he wasn't biologically an Asgardian. "Yes, he might be... valuable to our upcoming mission." The voice replied the other questioned; "You mean the one to... fulfill our goal on Midgard." "Wait, what goal what is he talking about?" Natasha asked, Illusion-Loki looked down at the floor, before replying; "He is a Titan, the last of his species, that got whipped out by overpopulation. He believes that since his planet and species got destroyed, he made it his goal to... " Illusion-Loki paused for a second before continuing. "Wipe out half of all life in the universe," Illusion-Loki concluded.  

Everyone sucked in a breath at the revelation. "Half of all life of... everything?" Bruce asked, shock evident in his voice. "Yes, everything, aliens, humans, animals, plants, everything. All so the other half can "thrive"." Illusion Loki said doing air quotations at thrive. "He's insane!" screeched Bruce, Illusion-Loki shrugged before retorting; "He is called the mad Titan for a reason." 

Illusion-Loki snapped his finger and the hologram continued playing. "Yes... he will be useful to us and our cause." The voice said, the speaker leaned forward of the throne and into the dim light, he was purple with an odd-looking chin, his body was adorned with gold and indigo armor. "That's him?" Steve asked, Illusion-Loki nodded his head. "Bring him here." The speaker said, the Chitauri stepped forward and pulled Loki along with him, he threw him at the Titan's feet, in front of the throne.