An Arcane Varlet (Chapter 29) (AKA, it has been a fricKing long time.)

(ALSO! WARNINGS; Blood)

Pic comments (the pic = JEWNSJWNAMNWNS + the video has great transitions!)

(A/N! BTW don't get mad at Yelena in this chapter PLEASE, she's not 'Black Widow' Yelena. By this point, she's honestly closer to Hawkeye Yelena since Natasha's also there, and being an assassin, she can assume that Cassidy (Most likely) did something to her sibling seeing as Natasha is also part of the Red Room and also should trust people as easily as she does.)

(Smiles in WAY too many little notes here)

(ARCANE REFERENCE WITH THE TITLE? MAYHAPS)

(Also, this chapter MAY have been a bit overkill, but hey- what can I see except THANK YOU GUYS FOR 4+5+6+7K READS?!)

(Also, just putting this here, if you see any chapters that say 'loading' or that end abruptly, pls tell me since I have all the chapters saved on google docs, so I'm asking you guys to tell me if Wattpad deletes and bits of my story just in case.)

(Also, minor, super tiny Where Mischief Lies spoilers)

(EDIT: My friend told me that for every new piece of dialogue, it should be in a new paragraph, so I will be doing this in this and the next following chapters will be written as such.)

(ᴏᴋ ᴡᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴛɪssᴜᴇ)

It was a crash that alerted them to the situation upstairs, nothing unusual for the day, but still interesting.

"Did you guys hear that?" Tony asked, turning his head upwards from the couch he was laying on to face the general direction of the room in which they had left the kids, plus Thor.

"I did," Natasha said, not letting Yelena leave her gaze for a moment. Yelena herself, on the other hand, was admiring a small trinket on a nearby table.

"I did too. Should we go check on Thor and the kiddoes though, is the question?" Tony asked, scanning everyone's face for a response.

"I guess we could... " Steve mumbled.

"Well I, on the other hand, think we should," Natasha said.

"That girl, she is very... unpredictable," Yelena added, her Russian accent so thick almost no one understood what she was saying except Natasha.

"What do you mean? She seems like a pretty nice kid." Bruce mumbled.

"Yeah, I don't think there's anything unpredictable per se about her... " Natasha added, glancing at Yelena.

"Why would you say that? You've been quiet up until now." Yelena looked up from the table.

"I get kidnapped by a child and sent to this place. And you, my sister, tell me that I am acting strange. What would you do in my situation?" Yelena asked.

No one answered. Well, to be precise no one could answer, because another crash, louder this time, interrupted the silence.

"Well, that's concerning," Steve said, making his way to the elevator. Tony groaned but got up from the couch.

"Let's go see what's up with point break and the mage children."

-=-

"How are we going to explain this?" Reggie mumbled, leaning on a broken chair.

The room was a mess, to say the least. The bed was virtually non-functional, AKA a mess of splinters and fluff from the mattress. The walls were even worse, daggers were buried to the hilt. Most of the concrete was worse for wear, spider-web cracks coming out from the metal hitting the wall.