A Magical Apprentice/1k special (Chapter 20)

3772 words :D

1K HUMANS 🎉🎉🎊🎊🥳🥳

Sorry if this chapter took a bit, I kept adding stuff

3rd person p.o.v from outside of the room / real Loki 3rd person p.o.v

It's been a few minutes since the group entered the room, around 10 or so, but he didn't expect the showing to take more. He conjured another chair for himself, a dark green plush chair, much more comfortable than the wooden ones he'd summoned earlier. He sat in the chair for a few moments, eyes closed, simply enjoying the feeling of the recliner when a hushed *swooshing* sound caught his attention. He didn't have to open his eyes to see who it was, there was only one of his magic students who could open portals so far, Cassidy Bell.

"Good afternoon, Miss. Bell." Loki addressed as he opened his eyes to stare at the young sorceress. Cassidy Bell is a young girl, who couldn't be more than 12 by appearances, but her height made her look like she was in her young 20's, a mistake most adults made. She had dark, calculating dijon eyes, with a hint of tawny, and annoyance. Her Umber hair was dyed at the tips, going from caramel, burnt Sienna, to the final colour of bronze, her hair lay straight against her back, only waving at the tips. She wore a Rossa Corsa (that's a colour by the way, not a brand) hoodie, with two black strings hanged off of the collar, ending in two feathery onyx pom-poms.

A scowl was present on her face as she stared at the Asgardian, who was still staring at her, her hair in a messy ponytail bun with pencils sticking out. (Image below)

 (Image below)

"Miss. Bell?" She questioned as she scrunched up her nose in vex. "I already told you, it's Cassidy, C-a-s-s-i-d-y come on you can say it, or Cass, did you get amnesia or something? No *miss* stuff. Way too formal for friends." She said, then continued; "Anyways, why did you call, it's not like it's been ages since you last contacted us, not at all?" She said, her voice bitter; "It's not like that when you go missing your friends care about you, not at all." Her voice accusing as she stared at him.

Loki sighed; "I'm sorry Cassidy, I truly am. Things haven't been the easiest for me at the moment." "Well, if you're having trouble you could have called me, or Reggie, or Samantha, or someone who cares about you," Cassidy replied as she sat down on the floor, beside the chair Loki was sitting in. "Speaking of them, how are they? Reggie and Samantha?" Loki questioned.

"They're doing pretty good, Reggie's getting along fine without you, surprisingly. He managed to levitate an orange, but that was it. Samantha's teaching me illusion projecting, and it's going pretty great. Reggie keeps pranking me and Sam without his *partner in crime* as he says, without him." Loki nodded; "And I had to be his magic tutor for a bit, seeing as you weren't there." She added, as she stared slightly accusingly at the Asgardian, who looked down sheepishly. "But anyway, back to the main topic, why'd you call me over?"

"Well, I didn't invite you, exactly. My illusion did." Loki replied, Cassidy, nodded; "Then why did your illusion call me over then?" "Well, I'm not sure, but I guess we'll see," Loki answered, Cassidy, nodded again. An awkward silence filled the room, both of them not willing to speak, so to say, thankfully the silence was stopped when a portal opened in one of the walls. Illusion-Loki stepped out first, followed by Tony, Bruce, Steve, Natasha, Clint, and finally Natasha. Cassidy immediately got to her feet and gazed at the Avengers.