Cuffs (chapter 2)

3rd person p.o.v

On the far left of his vision was the man of iron, Stark. Behind Stark was the green beast, that smashed him like a ragdoll, he supposed he should thank him, if he hadn't smashed him, he would still be a mindless puppet of The mad Titan. beside the green beast was a blonde scowling man wearing some sort of blue suit with a ridiculous star on the front.  In the middle was Barton, with an arrow notched to his forehead, slightly behind barton on his left was his not-brother, who held Mjolnir (Jonathan because we all know that's its a real name) threateningly.

Behind his not-brother was a red-headed woman in a black suit, with the scepter in her hands, that explained the sudden recurring ice-cold blue in his mind. He tried to sit up, pushing himself up with one arm against one of the stairs. He looked up and said; "If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now." The green beast grunted and continued to stare at him.

Thor then approached him and pulled him up by the arm. He hissed quietly at the sudden movement and snatched his arm away from his not-brother. He swayed slightly without the additional support, but he managed to find a wall, and slumped against it, and closed his eyes. He couldn't care less about the "Avengers" watching him by this point, the only thing he wanted to do was to rest, if not for a little bit before.

He could hear shuffling around him but he didn't want to open his eyes to check his, so he ignored everything and tried to think about anything but his current situation. It was of course this moment when his Siedr had finally exhausted itself, when he felt sharp shooting pain in his chest, directly above his sternum and the room swayed momentarily. He'd never actually used this much magic before, or been weakened so much beforehand, for it to cause physical pain.

Even without most, if not almost all of his Siedr, he would still be a powerful mage, a little above the average spell-caster. At full strength, he was one of the most powerful mages in the 9 realms, being able to take down most, if not all of the realms with a flick of his wrist. So when one of the most powerful mages in realms is having trouble with Seidr, that is usually not a good sign.

He tried to ignore the throbbing pain in his chest and to focus on something, anything else. Luckily- or unlucky he supposed he heard a familiar sound of flapping wings. He sighed as he opened his eyes and was greeted by the sight of 2 familiar ravens fluttering into the room through a broken window. One of them was holding a medium-sized box, a little smaller than a shoebox, engraved with symmetrical designs on the sides.

His not-brother stepped forward from the table he and the Midgardians were discussing and made his way over to the 2 ravens. He took the parcel and opened it, pulling out 2 iron metal cuffs and a gag. It was only a brief glimpse of the cuffs, but the all-speak was fast enough to translate the runes, and the thought made his heart race and his eyes widen.

They were magic suppressing cuffs.

He scrambled to his feet and started to back away from his not-brother towards the broken window. He felt a hand grab his wrist tightly, stopping him from moving away, he turned and looked behind him as saw that Thor was the one holding his wrist. He tried to yank his arm away from his not-brother's rigid grip, but his efforts were fruitless, as that only made him increase the grip on his forearm.

"Loki, please don't try to escape, you know we will find you, now put the cuffs on." He didn't trust his voice to not crack, so he just shook his head vigorously. "Loki, please you know you have no say in what happens." He wrenched his arm free from his not-brother's grasp and backed away until he was on the edge of the floor. He could feel the cold wind on the back of his neck, ruffling his hair, which was probably filthy by this point, he made a mental note to wash it at some point.

He suddenly felt someone shove him sideways, away from the edge and onto the floor, the sudden impact left him gasping for breath and slightly dizzy. When his vision stopped swimming, he looked up and saw that it was the blonde man with the strange blue suit from earlier who had shoved him away from the edge. He felt himself being lifted, which caused his vision to blur again, by the forearms and shoved forward, out of the corner of his vision he saw his not-brother holding the cuffs.

He tried to get away, he frantically tried to shove the people holding him up, but they had a firm grip on his arms. He felt cold metal being placed on his wrists before vertigo and pain set in. He felt like his body was being stabbed with thousands of knives, and any part that didn't feel immense pain was aching horribly as if he got hit by a mountain. It felt as if someone had changed his vision with a kaleidoscope, it was a mix of colors and sounds that all felt odd and out of place. He thought he had heard someone say his name, but everything soon went black.

Black Widow p.o.v

We were discussing what to do with Loki, who was sitting against a wall with his eyes closed when he suddenly opened them and looked towards the broken window, when, coincidently 2 ravens flew into the room with a large box, and landed on the table, which they placed on the table before fluttering down beside it. Everyone stared at the 2 ravens for a moment before Thor approached them casually and took the box, before nodding his head towards the birds.

The birds raised and lowered their heads, chirped once, then flew out of the window again. Thor then opened the box and pulled out 2 metal cuffs with strange drawings carving in the metal. I heard a small shuffling sound coming from behind me. I looked to the wall where Loki was sitting, but he'd gotten up and started backing away from Thor and the cuffs.

He kept retreating backward until he was at the edge of the floor, the open window was a few feet behind him. Thor stepped forward and grabbed Loki's arm before he could step further to the edge. "Loki, please don't try to escape, you know we will find you, now put the cuffs on." He said, his brother only shook his head viciously, Thor continued. "Loki, please you know you have no say in what happens." Loki yanked his arm free from Thor's grip and continued to back away from him, closer to the window.

Suddenly Steve ran towards the demigod and shoved him away from the window, and onto the floor. Steve quickly got up and grabbed Loki's forearms, who looked winded and slightly dizzy. Tony walked over and grabbed Loki's other arm, and pushed him to Thor, I noticed he was struggling weakly against the grip the 2 Avengers had on him. Thor then brought the cuffs from the table and put them on his brother's wrists.

Suddenly a bright burst of green light erupted from the cuffs before dimming, everything turned white for a second be before dimming, Loki was now on the floor, staring up at the ceiling with glossy eyes. A green glimmer shone around him and faded, I stared at him, apparently so did the rest of the avengers since no one dared fill the silence.

I know this is a bit shorter than the other one, (1343 words, the other one was 1873 words) but it's because we got new fish :)
I was wondering if you guys would help me name them, they looks like this;

I know this is a bit shorter than the other one, (1343 words, the other one was 1873 words) but it's because we got new fish :)I was wondering if you guys would help me name them, they looks like this;

As always, hope you liked the chapter, - just-a-random-tissue