Yelena Belova (Chapter 27) *2k SpEciAl!*

So I'll be pretty much be putting one pic at the start, and one at the end. (pic comments)

(Warning blood)

2K READERS SJSJSNHSHUWNJWJNWMIJSMJSMIJSMJS. u HUMANS! ✨✨✨😍😍😍🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩😃😃

The blue haze expanded until it was roughly the same size as the previous one the other group had come through before. Out stepped a young black man, around 14, with an afro, and a pair of black jeans and a blue hoodie which had the words; Stark Industries printed in white. Next to him was an Asian girl with jet black hair and a black hoodie with a red-black widow symbol printed on the front and back, not unlike Cassidy's. The duo stepped out of the portal, "Sam! Reggie! How have you two been?!" Cassidy said as she hopped over to the two people who had appeared. The Avengers just stared with their weapons pointed at the intruders.

"Pretty good, thanks Cass," Reggie answered as he casually strolled forward to Loki, ignoring Clint's notched arrow aimed at his head, Natasha's gun aimed at his chest, Steve holding his shield awkwardly, and Tony's repulsers also aimed in his general direction, while Thor was simply just starting and Bruce inched away from the intruder. (pls tell me someone understood that reference) "What happened to him?" He asked with a frown as he stared at the unconscious young god. Before the said question could be answered though, Tony cut in abruptly; "Hang on kid, who the frick are these people and why the frick are they in my house!?" Cassidy frowned; "I thought you guys knew them already." Tony scoffed; "If we already knew who they were kid, then we wouldn't be pointing our weapons at them."

Reggie finally looked up, glancing at all the ammunition pointed at him; ". . . Oh, uh. . . " He raised his hands slowly in surrender; "Cassidy, this is the part where you pull a fast one and get us out of here." He hissed at her, desperation laced in his tone. Cassidy only sighed. "Guys, put down your weapons." She said, exasperated. "And why should we?" Natasha said, her voice devoid of emotion now. "I'll explain everything, just put down the weapons." "Not until you tell us who the random kids ar-" Tony said, but was cut off abruptly by Jarvis, who spoke up; " I'm sorry to interrupt you, sir, but it appears a plane has flown above the tower, and there appears to be a man about to jump off, sir."

Everyone looked worryingly at the ceiling, minus Cassidy, Reggie and Samantha, who only sighed, exasperated. "Did the man jump yet, J?" Cassidy asked. "Yes, miss. Bel- Cassidy. He is now declining towards the tower at an alarming rate. Around 120 mph by my calculations." Jarvis reported. Tony jumped to his feet and got his iron man suit on again, which was standing conveniently on the ground beside his bed. "Is there enough time to save him, J?" Tony asked tensely. "I'm afraid not, sir." The A.I replied solemnly. "Well, I gotta try," Tony mumbled before he fired the boosters and hovered off the ground, but Cassidy quickly stopped him with a burst of telepathy, freezing him mid-hover. "What the hell, kid! Let me go!" The billionaire said as he tried to get out of the magical force field, but his results were in vain.

"It's ok, I'll just get him myself," Cassidy said, her tone oddly irked. "Oh, right, ma- magi-. Never mind, you know what I mean." Tony said with a shudder. Cassidy snapped, and a gold portal materialized in the ceiling, showing the bright blue, cloudless sky of New York. A distant yell was heard, and an instant later, a man dressed in red and black, with 2 katanas attached to his back, fell from the ceiling. He landed on the floor with a thud and a horrid 'crunch' sound was heard as his ribs broke, probably puncturing a lung or two. Pepper gasped as the man fell from to the floor, while Happy and the rest of the Avengers only gaped in shock. "You were supposed to save him! Not leave him like a pancake on the floor!" Tony shrieked, anger evident in his tone.

Cassidy sighed. "Don't worry, he'll be fine." As if announcing that, the mysterious man came back to life, standing up as if falling out of a plane and landing on the floor through a portal was the most normal thing in the world. "Hey Cassidy, how ya been?" He asked enthusiastically. "Fine, Deadpool," Cassidy said monotony. "I wish Gwenpool existed as a cinematic universe character right now, though." She mumbled as she made her way to stand beside the other girl, Samantha, who hadn't spoken or even moved at all. "See, he's fine," Cassidy said as Tony gave her an agitated look, well she couldn't see since his faceplate was still up, but she assumed he was at least glaring at her right now. "Ooo, who's that?" Deadpool questioned as he made his way to the bed.