lonely

You came back home and went straight inside your room... You started scrolling images on your gallery and then noticed a video...

Why there is a video instead of a pic

Why there is a video instead of a pic ..oh yah I accidentally made a video ... But somehow I can't bring myself to delete it ... You said while laughing and suddenly that laugh turned into tears ...

'Why the hell it turned out this way? Even though it was my fault'....

'Hey Y/n you up there'
'Haiiiiiiiii'...you said politely shouting...You wiped your tears with the handkerchief that boy gave you and rushed downstairs you were looking down ...

'Yes mama ... What is it?' You said while smiling towards her... You don't want your mom to notice that you were crying....

' I'll be late today maybe I'll come straight in the morning... Take care of the house..am sorry I can't fulfill our promise ' she said

'It's okay mom I can understand... You don't have to worry about it ..work is more important '

'Are you sure y/n?' She said as she got sad because her work doesn't allow her to spend much time with you...

'Yes mama I was thinking of doing my left out work in my room anyways ,as I joined the session so late so I have cover up my course so i was thinking of having the dinner in my room' you said while laughing...

Obviously you were lying but you know she is working so hard for uhh only..you were sad but fine with it...

'Okay I'll be leaving then' she smiled and left...

'Bye mama' you waved her back

*Door closes*

you went back to your room...

You opened your textbooks and the notes that you borrowed from that guy but when you started checking it ... You realised what he actually meant by regretting .. Instead of writing notes you ended up correcting everything baji wrote wrong and didn't realised it was  10 pm already....

'Oh it's late'

You went to the kitchen and then noticed it was dark there...
you opened the light and took out the ramen noodle cup and pour water in it... But for some reason you ended up  throwing it in dustbin without even finishing it...

'I don't feel like eating today' you said while facing down...

Next day

You entered the class and then went to that boy to return him his notes and handkerchief which you washed and cleaned properly ....

'Thank you for this also sorry for the trouble earlier' you bowed down to return him his handkerchief...

'Ohh don't worry you can have it' he said politely ...