last words...

The boy was to traumatised to even realise who he stabbed...

takemitchy noticed something off as he turned his face around to saw you holding baji ..

(Something like this)
You put your face towards takemitchy still holding him..

'Thanks takemitchy kun for holding him...lets do this together from here'

Takemitchy looked towards you with eyes widened and then faced towards kazutora without thinking he ran towards him and pushed him making him fall on his back
....

He then turned towards you and saw you hugging baji... the knife did pierced your organs and your hoodie was socking the blood for now lucky for you that nobody noticed not even takemitchy....but your condition is really bad right now and shit not to mention how fucking bad it was hurting your legs were getting weak .. Baji didn't realised that you just got stabbed neither did chifuyu...

you smiled towards takemitchy who was looking at you with his eyes wide opened while signaling him to keep quite...

And he did understood the signal but was panicking quite hard...while you faced towards baji and rested your head on his back..

'Baji San please stop' you said politely

'Y/n' in a deep tone (the same way he says chifuyu)

'What are you doing here? Do you already forgot we are over...'

You went quite while still hugging him ...

'What are you talking about ? I never agreed to it'

'huh! What are you saying... '

'Am saying that *cough* breakup is two sided so I never said yes to that... '

The thing you just said didn't make any sense to him but still understandable...

'You changed a lot in these few days' he said...

'Well did I?... I think I have *cough* always been like this'