Struggles..

Time is passing by quickly the fight is tomorrow and am still lying on the hospital bed... But my body is still weak what should I do...
You woke up and sat down on your bed... Your mom came in and bought you the porridge... She stared at you when you ate it...

'Honey am sorry for hiding it for so long but I think it's time'

You looked towards her and she was facing down and there was a smile on her face...

'Mama? '

'Its finally time that you should know the truth'

A drop of sweat appeared on your head...

'Mom its okay... You don't have to force yourself... Am really sorry I didn't meant any of it really'

'No honey its nothing like that... I finally realised that what I did was wrong... I kept you in dark even when you deserve to know the truth... Am sorry about it'

'Don't apologize mom'
She faced towards you and you were smiling towards her with closed eyes..

'Am ready to listen to it but if you are not ready you don't have to'

'Thank you honey but I think am ready'

....

....
...

... (With chifuyu)

'She caught pneumonia ...but why am I getting to know about this now'
Little boy thought to himself as he was running down towards your hospital room... But as he was about to open the door he paused on the way when he heard your mom voice...

'I lived in Okinawa...your grandparents means my parents got divorced because my mom cheated on him and left us... I choose to stay with my dad because I felt he was lonely he really loved my mom more than anything...

So I tried my best to be a good daughter... I tried my best but I felt like my dad was never happy he never complimented me.. he always come home drunk and use to vent his anger out on me ...

I thought that if I will be good in studies then he will finally accept me but nothing changed so I decided to do sports and extra curricular activity as well but it also didn't seems to work'

'One day I was so exhausted and pissed that I ran away from home cursing myself..

'The fuq am I doing why am I running?am so stupid'

Maybe I know what I felt all this time...it felt like a trap I was in ...it was suffocating...I don't know maybe because I had enough I can't take it anymore anything I do he won't be happy .. I started crying my life is scattering I should have know that whatever I do its not worth it ...i arrived at the beach my favourite place whenever I feel down...

'I don't want to continue living like this' I thought to myself.I was so busy on my own thoughts that I didn't realised that suddenly someone put there hands on my shoulder '

'Hey is everything okay?'
I whipped my tears and turned around

'Yes it fine'

'But you don't look fine'
My mouth was opened when I saw who he was...

He came a bit closer and said..

'Wait arent you l/n San?'

'Yess and you are nakamura San right? '

'Oh so you remember me'

'Well we are literally in the same class'

'Oh that's the case I thought tha-'

'That I will say that you are quite famous'

'How do you know?'

'Because you are '
We both chuckled and he sat next to me