Mom

'I need to talk to him '

'But how? '

'He is not picking up my calls neither he is at home whenever I visit him'

You slapped your both cheeks  

'It's not time to think about this y/n...you should talk to him'

You started running towards his house... You rang the bell and his mother opened the door...

'y/n chan...its been so long since I saw you ...come in'

'I need to talk to baji-san...is he home? '

She saw your little figure  panting from running all the way here... You were literally covered in sweat from running

'No he is not home yet bu-'

'Do you know where he is right now mom'

You said in heat of the moment without even realising but when she heard the last word she suddenly burst into tears... When you saw her you got even more panicked what did I just do...i made cry... Am so horrible... Baji San will never forgive me now...

You don't know what to do  panicking from her crying ... She calmed down after a while... She then insisted you to come inside... You went in with her

You both sat down and she told you about everything she know...

'Keisuke is acting really different since last two weeks... I don't know what happened suddenly but he has been coming home late  and avoiding me.. And everytime I ask him about it he just ignore me and says it's nothing...'

You were just looking down when she told you about it... As she continued   ...

'I know it's something related to his gang ... '

'No it's not like that... We just got into some fights that's it'
You don't wanted to make her worried so you lied while scratching your head and nervously laughing...

'Y/n chan you don't have to lie to me...i know about it ' she said while grinning...

You looked down in embarrassment because she caught your lie...

'He has been always like this.. Doing reckless things for his gangs and friends... I punished him several times but he didn't listen to me ... '

She paused  and took a deep sigh while continuing...

'But seems like he is happy whenever he is doing so... '
She smiled while looking up...

'Y/n chan you came all the here for him..You were really worried about him right? '

'Umm no it's nothing like that I just wanted to see him' you said while rubbing your head  and she caught you lie again... She smiled and said...

'Please stay by his side forever'
You looked at her and she was smiling towards you...you were flustered but then suddenly looked towards in the eyes and said

'I promise... '

'I will look forward to it'
She said while smiling with closed eyes...

She then bought an album and showed you some pics of baji his childhood pics awwww baby baji is literally the cutest thing. .. She went to the kitchen for a while and you suddenly clicked a picture from your phone and smiled looking at it...
(I can't explain kazutora and chifuyu in the pic so that's why just go with the flow... But aren't they too cutee and precious)

 But aren't they too cutee and precious)