date...

Today is Sunday... And its already 6:10 pm .. You kept on thinking about how pretty his girlfriend will be and how will she react if she saw you...
you don't know what to do...
'Okay y/n..its gonna be just fine... Its not like what you think maybe she is super nice ...'
You wore your converse ,skirt and a hoodie...

While roaming in a circle... Suddenly your phone rang and you got startled by it as you were about to drop it but then managed to hold it and picked up the call

'Hey am here... Come outside '

'Yah baji san am coming'

you went near the door and opened it nobody was there....

'Umm where is he? '
You started looking here and there.. But suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder... It was baji .. He has tied his hair in a pony tail and wearing black maybe a uniform...

'Where you looking at am here?' he bought his bike you sat down behind him he drove fast you were really scared so you hold onto him tight...you didn't realised when you arrived there...he then took out his hand to help you...
'Come y/n we are here'

As you saw that your eyes grew wider it was soo pretty

As you saw that your eyes grew wider it was soo pretty... This place was so pretty you have never been here...

'Well there is a beach nearby let's walk there' he said...

'Yah sureee baji san' he saw you looking at the place and you looked too happy your eyes were sparkling from its beauty... He chuckled

As he grabbed your hand.... You felt his warm hands intertwined with yours ... Your eyes widened and you looked towards him

 He was looking at the other direction while blushing

... He was looking at the other direction while blushing... You didn't said anything as you both started walking... It was so beautiful the sun the beach you ran down the beach and he stared at you...you started throwing water at him and he came near you and lifted you...
You blushed and he throwed you in the water he laughed and started running you chased him as you jumped on him and he fell down..you were laughing until you realised that now you were in top of him...you turned red you apologized and tried to stood up but he gently grabbed the back of your neck and pulled you closer....