night stay...

Baji took you up and chifuyu caught up with you two... He opened the door.. And you guys went in... He told you that his parents are not home and he is alone tonight ...
Baji then politely put you on the couch as chifuyu bought the first aid kit... While baji treated you and chifuyu went to the kitchen....
' he is really good at it ' you thought...

'Ouccc ouchhh'

'Am sorry y/n' he said and tried his best to not hurt you next time... you kept quite the whole time...

'Here you go done ' he said..

'Wow baji San... It's not hurting anymore thank you so much' you said to motivate him but it still hurts ...

'You don't have to lie... I know it hurts' he caught your lie...

chifuyu bought the dinner and you all ate it... Its already 12:00 am and they insisted you to stay you tried to say no but your wounds were hurting and you don't want to bother them this late at night so you said yes ..they both jumped from excitement while you chuckled...you decided to call your mom and tell her about your staying and apologize her for worring her

'Its okay sweety... you are with your boyfriend so I don't mind... But make sure to use the protection'

You blushed at the statement and turned red...
'No mom its not like that... Chifuyu San is also here..we are staying at his place..'

'You three are there... So what are you thinking of doing? ' she said while teasing you and chuckled

'Mommmmmm'

'Hai hai... Am sorry... Just enjoy yourself...good night' she hung up the phone... You sighed as you noticed baji and chifuyu staring at you from a corner... you looked towards them and they started acting dumb...

'Were you guys spying on me?' you said

'Nooo ' they both said as if I would not notice yes am dense but not that dense though...

'So y/n aren't you uncomfortable in kimono' chifuyu said ...

'Umm yah its kinda uncomfortable and its my first time wearing it so yeah... '

chifuyu went inside and bought a pair of joggers and hoodie. ..

'Here you can wear this'

'Thank you so much chifuyu san' you went in to change... Baji gulped as he didn't realised chifuyu was staring at him with a grinnn...

'What are you grinning for? '

'Can't I even grin'

'Noo... '

'So are you nervous'

'Nervous? '

You stepped out of the room ... You were wearing the hoodie but it was too loose on you and it was nice that joggers were adjustable from waist ... But hoodie was too long on you like till knees...

'Hahahaha its too baggy on me but still fits well..'
didn't realizing that boys were staring at you..

Did something happened' you looked towards them confused... baji then coughed and said....

'Umm nothing..lets watch movie..'you guys then sat on the couch and started watching a movie...you didn't realised that they both fall asleep... It was 2:30 am already you closed the television and put blanket on both of them... As you went near the balcony... And sat down on the chair and stared the stars... It's a beautiful and clear night sky after rain...

you were looking at the beautiful night sky and counting the stars ...

'Can't sleep' baji came from behind you ...