after all this

Your hands loosened and felt down... And you took your last breath in his arms... Baji heart went down when he saw your pale lifeless body lying in his arms.. You were not moving and breathing... He put his ears on your chest to hear your heartbeat and one hands to check your pulse but no response...
The area around baji's eyes grew dark and chifuyu fall down on his knees crying...

The fight stopped for a while and now all the members were looking at your body which was lifelessly lying on baji's arms... Everyones eyes were filled with tears ( by everyone I mean draken mitsuya takemitchy chifuyu and the ones you knew)

Ran : 'Ahhh so she is dead? '

Rindou : 'Seems like it'

Ran : ' thats really bad I thought we might get to know each other later'

Rindou : ' I was thinking the same'

Ran : ' so her name ..it was y/n right? '

Rindou : ' you remember it so does that mean she caught your interest '

Ran : 'Well kinda but it doesn't matter now...'

Baji dont give a damn fuck about his surrounding anymore he lifted your body and started heading out with his face down covered with his hairs...

He went to the hospital and cops were called immediately...
He was arrested and your mom arrived at the hospital but unfortunately you were declared dead there...

*how baji knew about your pneumonia*

Apparently baji was keeping an eye on you because why not he did broke up with you but that doesn't mean he wanted to , he has to because he don't want you to get involved in his problems ... That day when he broke up with you... He actually followed you till you reached home safetly ... Your mom called him when you caught pneumonia... He told her about everything and then started crying over phone...

'... You know how stubborn she is keisuke kun even I can't stop her if she decided something...so it will not work..it will be better if you tell her about everything '

'But I can't let her get involved in this ..if she got hurt because of me I don't know what I will d-.. ' his voice started cracking on phone even thinking about it...

'You really care about her dont you? '

'Yes I do'

'So then promise me that you will come back safetly'

'I'

'Well you just said that you care about her and you don't want her to be hurt...So how can you think that she will be happy if anything happens to you'

He went quite for a while and then took a deep breath and whipped his tears and said...
'I can't guarantee that but ' he mumbled...

' I promise I will come back safety..'

'That's what I wanted to hear'

Your mum didn't told you about it because she promised baji... She already knew everything...

...

Now you know how baji knew about it...

(I'll add few more chapters  because they are important I guess)