festival night

Day of festival

Today is the day of festival your mom helped you with fixing your kimono...  she complimented you... That's the first time you are wearing kimono and obviously you don't know how to wear it.. you get ready your mom started clicking your pics ..she looked happy.... But you looked towards her and said...

'Mom you don't have any work today? '

'No today I asked for a leave'

She never told you about her work... You really wanted to know about it but you don't want to bother her...

'Okay mom I'll be leaving then'...

'Bye bye'...

...

...

'Huh you are going to the festival in that'

'Whats wrong with it mom? ' baji said

'Everything is wrong with it...' she sighed because she knows her son will not change...

'So are you going with you y/n San? '  she said pokingly and passing a grin to baji... Baji mom really likes you because you helped him study and also helped her when you come home with chifuyu .

'Umm yahh' .

'So what are you doing here rush now making a pretty girl wait' her mom said while hitting him in the back

'Yah yah am leaving'

'Go now and have fun '

As baji ran from the place.... Her mother is a little straight forward and very nice . ..

'He changed so much' she muttered while smiling...

.....

It was late baji was already late...

You were waiting for him ....

'Am sorry for being late.. 'Baji came

'Don't worry it only 20 min-'

you turned towards him and your jaw dropped he looked so good in casual ...you guys were close but you never saw him in casual he was always in his school dress.... He was catching his breath...

'He look so handsome...' and his eyes everything is so perfect ' you thought to yourself
As for baji he turned up to see you...it's the same from him he can't take his eyes of you...

'Wow she is so pretty... And that kimono suits her soo well.. I can't believe she agreed to come with me...umm should I compliment her...but how? '
You both stared into each other eyes for a while and you spoke up...

'Baji san... You lo loo look handsome'

as baji finally zoned back...

'What...but am only wearing casual'

'Yah I know but I never actually saw you in casuals...that really suits you'

'Umm thank you '

he said and you flashed a smile... You turned around but baji was not moving... You faced him ...