Promise

'First division caption of tokyo manji gang, KEISUKE BAJI' all the guys were sweating as you were on your knees... Still dont know how to react... You can't hear them..

'We can beat him right? '..

'Huh then go ahead am leaving' ..

'As if you can what should we do'..

Baji then closed there distance and said

'Scared already... Were acting all studs a minute ago..what happened now?..'
They backed down..

Come on now... As baji came closer to them..

'hahaha too late our gang is on there way' one of them said..

'You will be dead even before you know it'

They laughed but baji grinned and said...

'Cowards I'll kill you before they'll arrive here'...

'Huh what the fu-' baji punched him before the 4th guy can even finish his sentence...

'Didn't I said I will kill you before they arrive here... But before that'

Baji then came near you and took out his coat and covered you...he don't want to say anything because he was so angry that at this time he can literally murder those guys...he was controlling himself while trying to cover you up ...

'Am so sorry l/n its my fault am late but i will make them pay...' he said .. You can finally see him and finally feel the warmth of his coat ... When you saw his face you can tell that how angry he was...

...As you noticed a group of bikes appeared with people coming towards there way...

'We are saved ' one of the guys said...

baji then went near those guys ... You tightly hold his shirt... 'Plz baji San stop plzzz don't...i don't want this to happen....'
baji let go of you and went near those guys and punched them in front of there gang... As there group watched it and went mad ...

One of the guy was about to punch baji his hand was stopped by another guy....

'Hey hey don't go around thinking that you can punch my best friend' a guy with blonde hair made his way.... It was chifuyu...

'Huh who do you think you are?' There leader made there way in front of them...

'Who the hell are you? ' baji said in a deep tone..

'Huh does it matter...I heard you attacked my guys... Bet you will go back from here alive' there leader said...

baji throwed a side glance at you... You were nearing your distance . ..he said to chifuyu...

'Chifuyu take her away from here...I will deal with this' baji said as chifuyu can't deny...

As you came near him
'Baji s-'...

'Chifuyu grabbed your wrist... And then carried you on his shoulder....

'You started struggling to get out from chifuyu's grip but that little guy is more strong than he looks 'plzzz let me goo... Plzzz let me goo...no you can't leave baji San like this...'

'Thanks chifuyu' baji muttered

'Huh! A girl? What is she doing here' Baji dont want to mention it ... As he dont want to imagine that what might have happened if he arrived here more late than this... He bit his lower lip in anger but then looked up towards them..

'Does it matter I punched your guys right...you want to know why because I felt like punching those douchebags 'he said while passing a big grin...

'Matsuno san please let me go' you cried..