bloody Halloween

You woke up from your dream and your head was still hurting... you checked your temperature it was 100 degrees it went down quite well after last night but still not fully down ... You got up from your bed and got fresh and ready...you wore a black oversized hoodie,

(Something like this and i'll leave the bottoms upto your imagination) And covered your head with its cap to hide your face  

And covered your head with its cap to hide your face   ...

... You don't know the exact timing but seems like the fight had already started because it's already 1 pm...you took your pills and clenched your fist because your hands were shaking ..you were really nervous but your expressions really says that no matter what happens I will not back out today...By that thought in your mind you left your house

'I don't know if I can change anything or stop him but I will not stop just thinking that I can't do anything..i will never repeat the same mistake again...'

10 mins after you left the house...

'Ahhh am my back hurts' your mom came home as her one hand was on her waist and she was groaning because of her back pain ...

'But am glad that boss gave me a week out... Finally I can spend my time with y/n I think umm maybe we should go for a hot spring trip just the two of us...a good mother and daughter time..and I'll make up for everything...wow just thinking about it makes me so excited...am so happy...'
she was planning yet dancing thinking about it while making her way towards your room...

'Ouchh maybe this dance thing is not my deal'

She knocked on the door but there was no response...
'Hey honey are you still angry with me?'

Still no reply...

'Am sorry about it please forgive your mama...but look i got a week out and finally we both can go somewhere how does that sound'

No response again... She got a bit worried because she knows for a fact that even if you are not in a good mood...you will atleast reply with something to not make her worried...

she opened the door to found it empty ...as she started searching the place she tried calling you but you left your phone at home...

'Wait don't tell me that '

Back to you

You were running to the fight location... Never in your life you ran so fast...

'I know what I wanted to do for so long.... I wanted to punch those bullies and kick there asses... I wanted to make them pay... Now that i see i felt good when I punched matsuri ... Maybe am not a good girl after all but who cares'

Suddenly you fall down on your knees started bleeding
'Ah shit at a time like this'

but you immediately got up...