bullies

It's been one month since you and baji started dating ... He really looks out for you no one dares to flirt with you and touch you when you are with him which obviously you like... He avoid fighting in front of you but when you notice his wounds you always help him often end up crying seeing him like this but not in front of him .. you also heal up chifuyu's wound that little guy is a tough fighter and seems like they both love it...you don't like fighting but you can't say that in front of them... you guys often visit baji's house his mom really like you as well and you also love her ...she really took care of you like her own child..but she often tease you about getting married and having kids with baji to which in response you turn red but baji stop her when she do so as he felt that you might get uncomfortable but you quite like it ...
one day when baji went to the shop while you were in his house helping his mom in the kitchen because today she invited you for lunch..she started teasing you again...

' Y/n chan promise me that you will give me 2 grandchildren' she said while grinning she knows that you get really shy when she say so and look incredibly adorable ... But today baji was not here...

'Sure aunty I promise' you said while chopping the vegetables and looking down while blushing as her eyes widened from the fact that you finally said that ...To which she chuckled and patted your head ...

' Don't call me aunty ... call me mom sweety' she said while passing a grin...

'Okay m ma mo-'

'Mom am back ' baji screamed ..

'What took you so long'

'I meet chifuyu on the way'..

'Hello aunty hello y/n san' chifuyu greeted...

'Oh hello chifuyu kun '

'Hello chifuyu san'

'Please have lunch with us' she said

' thank you so much aunty'

Baji mom got shocked by the fact that you call chifuyu by his first name but not baji she then realises that you might be too embarrassed to say so...you all ate lunch together after helping her mom clean up the dishes you decided to go back... baji then insisted on dropping you home but you asked him that you will go by yourself because you need to walk... he said that he will walk you home then.. but you are busy with something lately and you don't want to tell him...

'Umm thank you baji san but I have to stop somewhere.. Maybe later'

'Okay then take care and call me when you reach home' he said...

'Sure baji san' as he dropped you by the ground floor and you left waving at him... .

Baji entered his apartment floor while his mother came running to him and said...
'Isn't that y/n chan mobile?...'

'Oh yes it's her ..okay she might not be too far ...I'll go and return her ' baji said while leaving his apartment..

You were on your way to home and entered the shop... And bought the things you came for and left.... You were smiling and happy... Walking down your way back to home you heard a familiar voice calling your name but you don't want to hear it again... No not them

'Oye wait aren't you y/n ? '

you turned around and see your worst nightmare turning into reality ... You don't wanted to see the face of these three girls ever now in your lifetime...

'Yahh am sure she is her... Oh my god she look so different..'

'Am sorry I don't know you'

You said while trying to ignore and walk past them.. You were sweating really hard and panicking...